Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW GAME: SACRAMENT ("Old School")

2»

Comments

• YanocchiYanocchi Member UncommonPosts: 670
    It's an interesting find but I am sceptical if the team hasn't been involved in previous game projects. I've noticed that an increasing number of companies are interested in adding dungeon master features to their games. Developers of Sacrament have called it PVPE.
    Baldur's Gate Online - Video Trailer
    * more info, screenshots and videos here

• TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 7,695
    Another future failure which found a decent concept artist, and already asks for donations and soon for kickstarter. Yay!
    I guess Kickstarter is the welfare system of gaming lol
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 36,379
    I'm actually very weary of the term "old school."  Almost as annoying as "next gen" was.

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Another future failure which found a decent concept artist, and already asks for donations and soon for kickstarter. Yay!
    I guess Kickstarter is the welfare system of gaming lol
    That was funny =)