Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2.0......more of the same farce

ToadmonkeyToadmonkey Member UncommonPosts: 84
Archage 2.0 is kinda like Obama's slogan "Hope and Change".   A lot of crap "said" but little change occurred....or it actually got worse.
2.0 is more of the same we have seen over the year (incompetence).
Archage is full of empty promises/lies.  A lot of people screwed since the launch a year ago.

I got sucked into this game by a friend.  >.>    Somehow we are still friends.
 Anyhoo,  I was one to those bastards who got land yesterday.
Was riding high for several hours.....then reality hit.   The  loud and whinny voices from the masses raged.   A roll back was best they said.
When you get punish for a problem others created......That sucks.   I am not rage quitting on the merger fiasco- it all the crap I had to put up with since I played.  The land grab farce happened to be the last straw.  Good Luck to those who still will play Archage.  

Comments

• DraGzielDraGziel Member UncommonPosts: 67
    So it's more of the same because you were oneof  the 10% who managed to login and had an advantage over the others, and they took that advantage away? cry more
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I wont feed you OP, I'll just lol.
  • AriesTigerAriesTiger Member UncommonPosts: 444
    edited September 2015
    I've started a boycott trion facebook page over this. It's so damn retarded. It was the last straw for me...this was going to be the "make me or break me" for AA/Trion. https://www.facebook.com/BoycottTrion
  • makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
    I don't know why you would tease him. They messed up again, and this time they rolled back. Last time they didn't. Its all garbage, if you ask me. It isn't even that difficult to figure out how to not piss every one off at land grab times. First would be a beta test..... They like to throw it on the live server and see what happens, because well they ethier don't care, or are stupid. I am going with they don't care in the slightest. They go with what ever option gets them the most money with the least effort. And blow it out your ass, if your response to that is, they are a corporation, and they need to make money............ I'll tell you what,I don't feel like paying for my trash removal any more, I'll just burn it, it will make me more money. Good luck with that tire smoke Australian s. No roll back ethier,just tire rain for every one down wind of me,sucks for them. O well making more money.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    I give them props for rolling back.  It sucks for the people who got in and grabbed land but then had to work on the day of the rollback.  When stuff like this happens, you always tick off a portion of your playerbase which is why most companies would have learned the first time.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• Jonas_SGJonas_SG Member UncommonPosts: 475
    A mistake was to do Patch 2.0 and  server merge at the same time. With such a big workload something was bound to break.
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    It wasn't the preferred launch, but it seems to have stabilized. Forum toxicity is now about the average 8/10. 
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
    Jonas_SG said:
    A mistake was to do Patch 2.0 and  server merge at the same time. With such a big workload something was bound to break.
    Haha. They could care less. It costs less money to doit all at once.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited September 2015
    [mod edit]
    As a person who paid $150 for the founders pack it was more of a learning experience.

Never again.
    Post edited by Vaross on

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    edited September 2015
    Kyleran said:
    [mod edit]
    As a person who paid $150 for the founders pack it was more of a learning experience.

Never again.
    My never again moment came after I bought the SWTOR CE and the game ended up being meh after all of the repetitive quests for alts.
    Post edited by Vaross on
  • ToadmonkeyToadmonkey Member UncommonPosts: 84
    edited September 2015
    feroshus said:
    [mod edit]
    I gave myself roughly 24 hours to unwind before I made my final decision (I was too stressed, pissed, and laughing hard on the inside at myself).   Results....Just finished uninstalling the game. 
    I come to this game late on an invite by a friend (missed the first round of buffoonery).  So I leave him behind to wade through the slurry of incompetence.   Looking now at Star Citizen.  Hope I am not walking into more crap.  My boots are wearing out. 
    Post edited by Vaross on