Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Mobile MMORPG List and MMO Games - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageFree Mobile MMORPG List and MMO Games - MMORPG.com

ArcheAge servers are currently down for an indeterminate time due to authentication process errors preventing many players from logging into the game to check out the massive v2.0 Heroes Awaken update. According to the latest update from the ArcheAge community team, the issue has been tracked to Trion's multi-game platform, Glyph, and that the team is working on a solution.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• thunderclesthundercles Member UncommonPosts: 510
    This will make for prime forums drama!!
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    This will make for prime forums drama!!
    It's long underway at this point. Trion blew a golden opportunity.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    yeah better turn servers down than letting only a few log in , but come on lol...48h of maint...and still fail...its feel like they learned nothing
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I could've swore there was similar problem last year.
  • SelzyrSelzyr Member UncommonPosts: 60
    would't be ArcheAge without the downtime for 3days would it?
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. And the more you know Insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. But I can tell you that only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
  • JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488
    Kinda wanna get back into this game again. Seems like it' still pretty damn fun! I'd be content with a small farm and just messing about XD
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Title gives the impression that the problem here is Glyph, which i can assure you is not the case, ALL Trion developed games; Rift, Defiance and Trove are working fine; the problem here is AA. God damn shit, created more problem for Trion than it is worth, i think it is high time Trion cut ties with XLGames.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249
    Title gives the impression that the problem here is Glyph, which i can assure you is not the case, ALL Trion developed games; Rift, Defiance and Trove are working fine; the problem here is AA. God damn shit, created more problem for Trion than it is worth, i think it is high time Trion cut ties with XLGames.
    How can u assure us that the problem is not glyph when Trion assure us that the problem is exclusive on glyph? In who we should belieave? Maybe in other Trion games they never had so many loggins in the same second? dont know, just saying. And even they had and some only get in few minutes later there wasnt any problem.
  • evilkunevilkun Member UncommonPosts: 1
    this game is not friendly for computer shop players like me!! sad i like the open world pvp!!
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Jabas said:
    How can u assure us that the problem is not glyph when Trion assure us that the problem is exclusive on glyph? In who we should belieave? Maybe in other Trion games they never had so many loggins in the same second? dont know, just saying. And even they had and some only get in few minutes later there wasnt any problem.
    True that other games did not see that many login, so that might be the problem with Glyph but then how do you explain all the housing and farming plots being taken within 10 min? And that being done from standing in one continent while the plot is on another? If the core problem is Glyph then why not people playing Rift or Defiance use the same method to complete open world events in another continent? Why is it that in 2 years(or more) i have been playing Rift i have not seen such disgusting sue of hacking tools? Even after Rift added to Glyph? Why have we not seen any REX duplicate in Rift while we saw APEX duplicate in AA as soon as they were added to cash shop? The only assurance i can provide is that i deduce through common sense.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249
    Now you are talking about hacks, about that is true its 100% game structure fault. It seems, im not a expert on that matter, to much things are processed on client side and seems that is a hackers paradise. Some things allready get better but theres still alot of work to do.
  • meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    We tried to tell them they wouldn't listen. Professional programmers got on there and told them that Glyph had serious flaws and they still did nothing. Now the community is paying for it. smdh
  • ToadmonkeyToadmonkey Member UncommonPosts: 84
    I bailed after that mess (other games are calling). Sadly I had to leave my friend behind (hope he gets a clue). The brown nose lap dogs are telling everyone that the Archage team did a good job........Vile creatures.