Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fizzle.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    After 20 minutes I was finally able to get in the game. I grabbed the one spot that I mainly wanted, then ported to check out some other spots and basically everything was already taken. Then I got disconnected, lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249
    They coulndt handle the massive login at same time again, im ok because im not in any land rush, never was, but for those prepared for a land rush the nightmare repeats.

• IkifalesIkifales Member UncommonPosts: 305
    edited September 2015
    It's offline now for emergency maintenance.... I'm sill a noob in this game but it's absurd to me that these mad land rushes are even possible on a fresh start server. It should take even the most experienced players quite a while to claim and build in a competitive environment. This is bad game mechanics at the very least. There should be resource walls created through the crafting system that no one can quickly get past. Lucky for me I don't really care about land all the much, I just like PK'ng, uprooting, and hamming it up in "trial" chat.
  • JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249
    Ikifales said:
    It's offline now for emergency maintenance.... I'm sill a noob in this game but it's absurd to me that these mad land rushes are even possible on a fresh start server. It should take even the most experienced players quite a while to claim and build in a competitive environment. This is bad game mechanics at the very least. There should be resource walls created through the crafting system that no one can quickly get past. Lucky for me I don't really care about land all the much, I just like PK'ng, uprooting, and hamming it up in "trial" chat.
    Then you can be a happy AA gamer like me. Land rush only gives heart attacks to players  :)
  • IkifalesIkifales Member UncommonPosts: 305
    Jabas said:
    Ikifales said:
    Then you can be a happy AA gamer like me. Land rush only gives heart attacks to players  :)
    True, but there really should be a system in place that throttles these land rushes back.