Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character customization trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageCharacter customization trailer

Character customization from BLESS out of Korea

Read the full story here

Comments

• MurmelixMurmelix Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Some url manipulation brought me here. The orginial link goes into nirvana ;) The video was impressive, reminded me of black desert, might they use the same piece of tech? =)
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I really, REALLY hope this is good.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• ZagatoMKRZagatoMKR Member UncommonPosts: 263
    @Murmelix DB is using in-house engine and Bless is using UE3, so not sure if they are using exactly the same tech. BD's char creation reminded me more of EVE's and Bless' reminded me more of Aion's. I have to say that after being lucky and getting into BD's Korean CBT, I am more interested in playing Bless. I just wish MMOs would have better hair (BD stepped into the correct direction, but still a long way to go). Cheers.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Character Creation Trailer.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    All well and good, but until I've actually tried the game itself...
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Bless is one of my most anticpated. Its been in development for a while but its going to be a full open seamless world and a RvR Territory Control system. The next beta is coming up soon and is supposed to have a lot of updated mechanics.
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Show casing your "character creation screen" pretty much means the game is going to be terrible.
  • evgen88evgen88 Member UncommonPosts: 120
    Wow, can't see the video at work, but from the site the variety of pointy ears availlable is dumbfounding! Amazing innovation in the races to start :|
  • MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    goboygo said:
    Show casing your "character creation screen" pretty much means the game is going to be terrible.
    What?  How?

All it shows how extensive character creation is.  And what's wrong with showing that you can make your character look however you want it to look instead of being limited to some preset settings?

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Already have a few of the armors they showed near start of video in Skyrim and HDT enabled. Looking forward to when/if it will ever be released state side.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395
    Nice to see some positive comments on this.  The character creation looks quite good.  Important for me.   Though I didn't see any stick figure templates... ;)

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• FomaldehydeJimFomaldehydeJim Member UncommonPosts: 673
    I love extensive character customisation and this aspect of the game looks fantastic.  
  • MysteryBMysteryB Member UncommonPosts: 355
    goboygo said:
    That is one of the most moronic things I have ever seen anyone state, almost EVERY mmo showcases the character creator in a trailer, in fact when Destiny, a game that isnt even a full on MMORPG, released one of the first things someone posted was a video of the character creator, you need to think before you speak because you sound retarded.

Mystery Bounty

• AlleinAllein Member RarePosts: 2,139
    Too bad gear and zooming out negate the majority of the point of such detail. Looks awesome for selfies, but pretty pointless for actual game play.
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Sold.  I hope the world will be an interesting adventure.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• nycplayboy78nycplayboy78 Member UncommonPosts: 212
    SIGH...That was so CUTE!!!! Now show us some actual class/gameplay footage...I think games like these NEVER see the light of day in the West until some Fu*-Boy company like Trion grabs it and then well you know the rest....SIGH....
  • angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    SIGH...That was so CUTE!!!! Now show us some actual class/gameplay footage...I think games like these NEVER see the light of day in the West...
    Whatchya talking about? Didn't you see the all knowing quote below!?!? THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AMAZING BECAUSE THE DETAILS OF A FACE!!!
    MysteryB said:
    goboygo said:
    That is one of the most moronic things I have ever seen anyone state, almost EVERY mmo showcases the character creator in a trailer, in fact when Destiny, a game that isnt even a full on MMORPG, released one of the first things someone posted was a video of the character creator, you need to think before you speak because you sound retarded.