Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Masayoshi Soken: Sound Director for One of the Most Iconic Serie

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageFinal Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Masayoshi Soken: Sound Director for One of the Most Iconic Series Ever | MMORPG

This year at PAX Square Enix made available Masayoshi Soken to the press. Read on to find out what he had to say to Rob Lashley about being the Sound Director for one of the most iconic RPG franchises in video game history.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    tho Soken played SMN (since he was portrayed as SMN in the 11th floor ) , but he plays whm :o.... why he doesnt play bard ;) ???? hahaha
  • nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862
    It's refreshing to see the passion that the development members of this game have. If you actually see these guys in person they're so animated and excitable to talk about the game they're working on.
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    I thought that was the 18th floor?
    Is there another floor?
    That quest was an excellent touch either way.
  • GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    My favorite song on XIV is still ultima theme.
    Agreed, even though the fight is steamrolled, it still gets me pumped every time. the CT raids are up there as well (not so much LotA.)
  • gwei1984gwei1984 Member UncommonPosts: 413
    True, FF14 has a brilliant soundtrack. Love that epic church theme, when you set foot into the vault in Ishgard. Shiva is also a favorite, but I prefer the orchestral first part. The rock part is way too cheesy for me.

Hodor!

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    edited September 2015
    This guy is a living walking legend! <3

mmorpg junkie since 1999