Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Play UO on catskills!

glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338
Catskills has the best RP community I've come across so far. The small Hand evil aligned organization is active but I can't speak for the others as the past few days we've RP PVPed from 30+ members of different guilds. I got to shoot the governor of Yew in a betrayel of the faction. wasn't staged but I lucked out.

Join Catskills! The players here are helpful and veterans. 

Comments

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    OMG that was my original server!  What was the orc clan called where they would make toons all green and RP a group of orcs?  They were awesome! 
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• madgar29madgar29 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    @glord god how much I miss Ultima Online.... I dont think I have ever RPed PVP before though.
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    edited September 2015
    Talonsin said:
    OMG that was my original server!  What was the orc clan called where they would make toons all green and RP a group of orcs?  They were awesome! 
    Shadowclan, I tried it out once upon a time and had some fun but was already moving onto DAoC ta the time. and they are still around, even in WoW.

http://www.uo.com/Shadowclan

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!