Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love to role play? Don't care that much about graphics?

TreskatayTreskatay Member UncommonPosts: 5
I'm trying to get more people to join us on this sever of an old game called Nexus TK, a 2D MMORPG with anime-inspired graphics (loosely). The server's called Kingdom of Han, and it's a project of love by a few cool people who wanted to basically create a version of the game in its RP glory days. The game itself is over ten years old, and the server is still in alpha, so we don't ask you expect too much...

But if you genuinely enjoy building a character and role playing, I think you ought to give it a shot! Basically, whenever you reach level 50 in the game, you can join one or two subpaths "or subclasses" depending on what path you are. So for example, a warrior can become a Knight or a Gladiator. A Mage can become an Elementalist or a Seer. All of these subpaths are run entirely by the players. In order to get in, you have to create a story for yourself, study up on the path, and then after they deem you worthy then you will be able to join.

It's completely free. The GMs aren't making any money. I'm not making any money. I just think it would be a lot more fun if we had more people around. If you're interested, you can find out how to pay us a visit here at the bottom of the FAQ I wrote for the subreddit. As a bonus, you can laugh at my disastrously bad CSS editing. Thanks for giving us a chance, and we hope you make as many friends and memories as we have, even this early into the development process.

Comments

• TreskatayTreskatay Member UncommonPosts: 5
  • ArshoonArshoon Member UncommonPosts: 71
    How is it the game is 10 years old, and the server is still in alpha?

If you aren't actively part of the solution, you have no right to complain about anything.

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Arshoon said:
    How is it the game is 10 years old, and the server is still in alpha?
    It sounds like they ported it or something.  So the original game isn't alpha, but their re-make/port or whatever is.  At least that's how it sounds to me.

I self identify as a monkey.