Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game are you playing on your PC now?

Comments

• FirstKnight117FirstKnight117 Member UncommonPosts: 106
    Skyrim, and adventure game called Broken Sword (Part 5), and occasionally the new Wolfenstein. For MMOs, waiting on Wildstar F2P and sometimes playing LoTRO. But I only have a few hours a week to play anything, so that has a lot to do with it =)
  • ClaiesClaies Member UncommonPosts: 76

Life Is Strange, Tales from the Borderlands, The Last Remnant, and Mad Max are all on my playlist at the moment.  Can't wait for the first two to release their last episodes.

• rikkudkrikkudk Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Wildstar CB, LoL and Arche Age currently. 
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,750
    Shadowrun: Hong Kong and EQ2 plus, I know it is not PC,  just bought an Xbox One so am playing The new Madden and Sunset Overdrive

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 20,487
    Kanester said:
    WoW, League of Legends and Fifa 15. I am completely done with mmo's right now.

Looks at games listed, reads "done with mmo's right now"... heh
  • KilmaulKilmaul Member UncommonPosts: 121
    DMKano said:
    Kanester said:

World of Warships perhaps?
  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 20,487
    Kilmaul said:
    DMKano said:
    Kanester said:

World of Warships perhaps?
    World of Warships is an naval action MMO, so still a MMO. 
  • Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,317
    EVE,TSW,STO & Vampire The Masquarade Bloodlines

only EVE is real MMO...but I am impressive with TSW

• mysticmousemysticmouse Member UncommonPosts: 141
    World of warships once or twice a week, Fallout New Vegas ( heavily moded) and Mount and Blade Warband  1257 AD mod an hour or so daily. Waiting on Fallout 4 and Camelot Unchained
  • GausseGausse Member UncommonPosts: 3
    WoT
    Elite Dangerous

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Skyforge
    War Thunder (air)

I've been dabbling in a bunch of other games, but these two are my mains right now.

• RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 527
    Not a single MMO sadly, nothing out there (at least in my opinion is worth playing.)  Witcher 3, Dragon Age 3: Inquisition, Zombie Army Trilogy, Phantom Pain, Grim Dawn and recently download Neverwinter Nights 2 again.

Finished up Phantom Pain a couple of days ago.

The Iron Circle Guild - | PC Gaming | Tabletop Gaming | Good Company!
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 10,612
    Currently playing, Skyrim, Eve Online, and every now and then a bit of Dragon Age Inquisition, which with current progress in the game, i'll probably finish in about 5 years time!
  • AtomicAtomic Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Mostly playing EQ2 TLE on Stormhold, Archeage and Subnautica (Steam)
  • FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433
    Metal Gear Solid V, almost 80 hours in and I'm only on mission 14, of like 50 lol.

After that I will finish Witcher 3 + expansion, then it will be Fallout 4 time. After that a whole other bunch of games are waiting, Dragon's Dogma PC in january.

Then the big one for me: XCOM2. Then after that Rise of the Tomb Raider for PC. Probably forgetting about a few releases that I'm following.

No real time for MMO's currently, but I might make some time to test Blade & Soul and play the new expansion of SW:TOR.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 871
    Batman Arkham Origins (finally)
    Heroes of the Storm
    Counter Strike GO
    Diablo 3
    Skyrim (first play through)
    might do Skyforge soon
    might pick back up GW2
    want ESO
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • AbydosSoVAbydosSoV Member CommonPosts: 2
    Only ever played 1 game. Rappelz... its not very talked about and seldom listed on boards, but as far as the concept and pet system its hard to beat.
  • ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    edited October 2015
    Diablo 3 seasonal barbarian, Dead Space series. Also, finishing some stories and prepping my characters for KotFE in SWTOR.

@AbydosSov ; this Rappelz game looks interesting. If i find the time i'll have a look at it.
  • angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,052
    AbydosSoV said:
    Only ever played 1 game. Rappelz... its not very talked about and seldom listed on boards, but as far as the concept and pet system its hard to beat.
    One of the first games I played on the PC. I'm now focused on Dark Souls. Such a fun a brutal game!
  • Gyva02Gyva02 Member UncommonPosts: 471
    Project 1999 
  • deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,333
    Civ 5, Darkest Dungeon, Legend of Grimrock (Dungeon Master Mod) until 17.10.2015, you know what will happen then..
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,106
    Sadly mostly Hearthstone and it is not even close to a good game design.

The only reason is i love card games and there are lots of players,otherwise i wouldn't play a single Blizzard game since they have no clue how to design good games.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,333
    Ah, that's right. I also play Magic Duels: Origins. Great game! Much better than Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. :)
  • BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
    skyforge..it reminds me soo much like phantasy star online and loving it..ppl complain about the grind but i dont play everyday all day so atm its all good for me

i tryed to play wildstar just because it became free...but its still garbage

all mmorpg are pretty much dead now or horribly dead or made horribly bad atm...hell i cant even find a decent shoot nowa days to keep me entertained lol
  • BellomoBellomo Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Star Wars Battlefront Beta, Nosgoth, Skyforge, Smite, Hand of Fate, and Hearthstone.