Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SkySaga: Players Invited To Sign Up For Alpha 5 -

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited September 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageSkySaga: Players Invited To Sign Up For Alpha 5 -

Radiant Worlds has sent word that Alpha 5 is ready and new testers are invited to apply. The game has been updated with new areas to explore, crafting recipes, community activites and creatures in the bestiary.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited September 2015
    First of all for my money Creativerse and Tug are both far better lookin and better games than Trove will ever dream to be ... Ugliest arse game on the entire list here..is Trove...And the building in Trove is terrible unless of course you enjoy building 10 story sheds with an ugly box of crayons..The gathering in Trove is also terrible imo.. Sky Saga is coming along very nicely along with the other 2 i mentioned , And it really wont be long before players are trying to remember the name of the ugly Voxel game that Trion made..

Also dont wanna leave out Planet Explorers, which is an amazing open world sandbox Voxel survival game ..
    edited September 2015
    DMKano said:
    Scorchien said:
    First of all for my money Creativerse and Tug are both far better lookin and better games than Trove will ever dream to be ... Ugliest arse game on the entire list here..is Trove...And the building in Trove is terrible unless of course you enjoy building 10 story sheds with an ugly box of crayons..The gathering in Trove is also terrible imo.. Sky Saga is coming along very nicely along with the other 2 i mentioned , And it really wont be long before players are trying to remember the name of the ugly Voxel game that Trion made..

Also dont wanna leave out Planet Explorers, which is an amazing open world sandbox Voxel survival game ..
    Trove is an action combat MMO first and foremost - if you want to build there are better options. 2.5 million monthly Trove players are there for action combat and progression mostly - it's a different playerbase. Planet explorers is a fantastic single player game - but we are talking MMOs here - the others you mention are single or multiplayer games. Only Skysaga, Oort and Trove are actual MMOS in the list - Trove being the most massive one with the biggest playerbase. Your post history is full of Trion hate train posts - they kick your dog or something, seems personal heh.
    [mod edit]

And this day and age the way MMO is thrown around all these games have enoguh player interaction .. If i have to sacrifice good gameplay/mechanics and graphics to play some slop like Trove .. no thx ... Much better options out there in the voxel world to have fun with lotsa players..

Also Tug , Palnet Exploerers and Creativerse are also Action combat , they just do it much better and much better lookin than ... than the Dora the Explorers vomit inducing Trove
    Post edited by Vaross on
    DMKano said:
    2.5 million players disagree with you :)
       2.5   million registered users is really not that big a deal , they most concurrent they have had is 60k  players which again in this day .. is not a big deal .. the flavor of the month Trove is already losing its flavor for many as there really isnt much under the hood
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Its taking forever to get confirmation email
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    OK, kids. Do NOT make me stop this car! ((Agree to disagree! Yay!))

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• blackhawk432blackhawk432 Member UncommonPosts: 138
    Its taking forever to get confirmation email
    Ya same here :( I'll check back in an hour or so and see if I can get in :D
  • StranaStrana Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Scorchien said:
    DMKano said:
    2.5 million players disagree with you :)
       2.5   million registered users is really not that big a deal , they most concurrent they have had is 60k  players which again in this day .. is not a big deal .. the flavor of the month Trove is already losing its flavor for many as there really isnt much under the hood
    That 60k was over a month ago after their official release on steam. Since then its more like around 20k.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Gremriel said:
    Aw, Suzy. Where else can I get my entertainment?
    :dizzy:
    *hugs* I was just giving you trouble. :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯