Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How should I spend my sparks?

d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878

I'm at 8.7k prestige now. I've got a bunch of sparks and wondering how to spend them. I'm not in a hurry to unlock a bunch of different classes. I just want a strong solid foundation for my main. I've been playing the Paladin. I'd like to eventually play Berserker, but I'm not in a hurry.

(1) Should I unlock all the cheap boosts around the starter classes (Cryo, and Lightbringer) first? Or should I move toward the more expensive ones on the way to certain classes I want to unlock? Should I spend the small amount of sparks to get to where I can start earning class specific sparks for alt classes?

(2) Are there any mistakes I should avoid to keep from feeling underpowered? I feel okay right now, but I have been kind of "stuck" at certain points when I was starting out and not know what to spend my sparks on. I don't want to get in that situation again.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Edit: If there is a good up-to-date guide out there that you could recommend, please let me know.

Comments

• goth1cgoth1c Member UncommonPosts: 79
    I got less prestige then you but by what i have udnerstood abou the game, i am asuming you as fully unlocked the paladin atlas, so answering some of your points:

1) Not really there is more eficient ways of spending those sparks beside the cryo and lightbringer zone, after you maxed out a class atlas if you not aiming for a new class you should aim for the symbols that will help you , in your case be more tanky, after you max out the paladin atlas you will get the "universal" class sparks from group dungeons or PVP rewards so that is the less of your troubles, i would probaly make way for the berserker, but really if you gona keep paladin go for the tanky symbols + profiency.

2)Big mistake people do is people go to many classes and end up not mastering  any class (full class atlas unlocked), but the biggest mistake you cna do in the game is not have fun! even if you go wrong in some sparks worse can happen is have to wait next week to spark reset.

So basicly if you sure you wana be a a Tank paladin then go for the tanky symbols and who knows maybe go "knight" way since many say he is stronger then paladin as tank (they seem to be in my experience in group dungeons) and i think it is not too far from berserker either, it really is just becarful whit what you wana play cause only thing can keep you "down" abit is spend class sparks on classes you not gona use.

Again i only play for 4 weeks but this is what  i think is the best but i may be completely wrong i am no pro, just a casual player anyway have fun see you in game!

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    goth1c said:
    ..but the biggest mistake you cna do in the game is not have fun! 
    This right here!

Thanks. What you're saying is sound. I've gone ahead and filled out the starter class cheap bonuses. Also, started with my Knight a bit.

But I read that eventually everyone needs to get the Paladin symbol, so I will tank that once in a while. I don't need to be a tank, though. DPS is fun, and the Berserker (I played one of those 2x trials) was the funnest class I've played so far.

Maybe I will work over there from Knight. Good advice.

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    If you could convert it to food I was say a burger and fry's, otherwise I have no idea.