Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Alchemist] Power of Buff [PvP] Montage 1

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

Comments

• KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794

Power of Slayer ;) There are few more interesting videos inc pvp against best pvp team EU and making them rage quit and suicide :proud:

Check our channel for those here www.youtube.com/user/Khebeln/featured

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Khebeln said:

Power of Slayer ;) There are few more interesting videos inc pvp against best pvp team EU and making them rage quit and suicide :proud:

Boy, I have no idea what you wanna show :) 

Ive also no idea what best pvp team EU means. There arent any teams, there is no ranked matches, no balance. 

But if this post made you feel better, im glad!

Dragnelus said:
    Khebeln said:

Ive also no idea what best pvp team EU means. There arent any teams, there is no ranked matches, no balance. 

Just showing some good pvp video, i dont really have anything to show. Just thought ill chip in with some good action from our pantheon.

There are teams but you have to actually do pvp actively to know them. Always the same people together.

I agree about lack of balance though. Then again no real good pvp players play with bad pvp classes anyway :pleased: 

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

Khebeln said:
    Dragnelus said:
    Khebeln said:

Just showing some good pvp video, i dont really have anything to show. Just thought ill chip in with some good action from our pantheon.

There are teams but you have to actually do pvp actively to know them. Always the same people together.

I agree about lack of balance though. Then again no real good pvp players play with bad pvp classes anyway :pleased: 
    Is it? :) 

Tbh I wont call them teams, just same pantheon, asking in the chat wanna join 3v3. 

But in the future promote your "good pvp" video in your own topic. No reason to troll in this topic.

ty

Problem is we are on different regions :D

• HowbadisbadHowbadisbad Member UncommonPosts: 453
    How much fun would I have in this game if I was a PVP focused person Khebeln?

Did you also quit AD2048?

Waiting for:
    The Repopulation
    Albion Online

Khebeln said:
    Ok I checked your videos. And tbh I was like /facepalm. Capturing the same person (and make the title rageuit) and showing chat how scared he must be :) is unsportive. It shows what kind of person you are. Its not related to me but I couldnt help commenting on it.

edited September 2015
    Dragnelus said:
    Khebeln said:
    Ok I checked your videos. And tbh I was like /facepalm. Capturing the same person (and make the title rageuit) and showing chat how scared he must be :) is unsportive. It shows what kind of person you are. Its not related to me but I couldnt help commenting on it.

You know its not me on the video but best PvP Slayer on the server ?

The video is against the biggest pvp trolls on the server (if you play on eu you know) and they usually do that so its funny when they staged the same thing against them.

How much fun would I have in this game if I was a PVP focused person Khebeln?

Did you also quit AD2048?
    PvP is fun here, good animations and skills. Problem is its not very balanced so some classes have edge over other ones, and you have to specifically build for pvp with symbols and talents if you want to stay competitive. A lot of people dont understand. There are a lot of changes and nerfs coming in soon so it should balance things out.

The real fun will come with Ranked Pantheon Wars in the future (Think GvG 100x100 with a Twist)

And yes i quit Ad2460 a while back and passed my account to guys in Honorverse that is a proxy guild for Excessum there :)