Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Consolidation FAQ Guides the Way | EverQuest II | MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageServer Consolidation FAQ Guides the Way | EverQuest II | MMORPG.com

Everquest II players with remaining questions about the upcoming server consolidation need look no further than the game's official forums for a handy dandy FAQ put together by the Daybreak Game Company team to help ease in the transition. Topics cover name retention, whether or not transfers are free, banking issues, housing and player-designed dungeons and much, much more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    If a more pointless article exists, we've never seen it.
  • BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403
    If a more pointless article exists, we've never seen it.
    It's hardly pointless it assists players in finding the information they require rather than having to create posts regarding it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• GameboyMarcGameboyMarc Member UncommonPosts: 395
    It's a great game :)

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    good good.  I hope they give us some advance warning before the free character transfer week.  

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Really they need to come up with a new game......EQ2 is 11 years old now.....The last couple of times I downloaded and played it really felt dated.....Even with a free level 85 it just felt so meh that I soon deleted.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Really they need to come up with a new game......EQ2 is 11 years old now.....The last couple of times I downloaded and played it really felt dated.....Even with a free level 85 it just felt so meh that I soon deleted.
    Not so much a new game but some new ideas,they  are not much in the creativity area.I realize server consolidation is a move that needs to be made  but never seems to be good enough.I guess other than doing really nothing it might revive the auction houses.

As to dated,i don't feel that way,no different than any other game to be honest,Wow still has the most players and it's game was dated when it released.My favorite game of FFXI is dated but i loved it because it's design was better than any other game.

Where dated really matters is in the game systems and that is where i see ALL games failing and badly,it is like every single developer tries to put the least amount of effort into their game.Even this game EQ2 to which i do enjoy only goes the minimal,make a few new maps,new levels call it an expansion,this is what every developer is doing.

It is really odd because with Smedley and Georgeson gone it still feels like the old SOE.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462
    edited September 2015
    I can't think of nothing worse than repeating all those EQ2 quests, especially from the early days when death was a chore, and going through all those HQ again? No thank you!