Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

role-playing?

question: will this game actually have some role-playing unlike WOW? ps. im getting sick of wow

Comments

• angerrangerr Member Posts: 865

Originally posted by paravion
    question: will this game will actually have role-playing unlike WOW? ps. im getting sick of wow

I'm not sure i know exactly what you mean, it will have RP servers like wow does. it will have better character customization than wow has....witch helps with roleplaying.

the community will hopefully be alot better than wow's....that will help roleplaying be more enjoyable.....

but arnt the players the ones that make the roleplaying? i could be wrong since I'm not a huge roleplayer, even though i think it is a important aspect of any mmorpg.

so I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, maybe if you could be a bit more specific? ::::39::

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....

• NasindorNasindor Member Posts: 67

LOL, roleplaying is up to you, regardless of what server you belong to. You have to make that happen, not the game.

• dunaduriumdunadurium Member Posts: 257

Yeah, but i think the lore and a lot of the mechanics will really be able to support a great RPing community.

~Dunadurium

"Silly rabbit, WoW's for kids"

• paravionparavion Member Posts: 422
    i mean like...well you see the problem with wow is everybody has the same goal: raid in instances to get epics.  there's no economy flow and you don't feel like you are your character and you are doing anything in the game.  in wow you just raid to get items and once you get your items you pvp in bg.  i just hope in vg, i feel like im part of something and part of the community..i can feel i am my character and there is actually some economy flow going on.  also i wish all items are tradable.
  • angerrangerr Member Posts: 865

Originally posted by paravion
    i mean like...well you see the problem with wow is everybody has the same goal: raid in instances to get epics.  there's no economy flow and you don't feel like you are your character and you are doing anything in the game.  in wow you just raid to get items and once you get your items you pvp in bg.  i just hope in vg, i feel like im part of something and part of the community..i can feel i am my character and there is actually some economy flow going on.  also i wish all items are tradable.

in vanguard there is no auction house or bazaar to just simply type in what you are looking for and it finds it for you. you will actually have to go out in the world and find merchants that have what your looking for, and yes all items are tradeable.

there will be tons of ways to customize your character, the Dev's claim it is the most advanced character appearance customization to date. so yeah, it wont be like wow where all high lvl characters look the same with the same items or whatever.

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....