Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New information of New game

enjoyrpgenjoyrpg Member CommonPosts: 6
Hello guys~! I'm player that a lot of play the kal online.

Yesterday, I saw the new mmorpg homepage in kal online page.

How about this?

It is new game, It was look great for me.

You can see the site below.

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    edited August 2015

THANATOS
    Death is nothing, face to the death. 

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692
    Well, that looks derivative.

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    It looks pretty, but is the game translated as badly as the homepage?

"Character Generation:
    There are five available playable characters making that each characters have their own hunting style and feature. It is recommended to pick one character after figuring out what is what."

• enjoyrpgenjoyrpg Member CommonPosts: 6
    @Vrika ;
    is this part of What is What?:)
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited August 2015
    @enjoyrpg ;

I'm sorry but I do not understand your question.

The character creation instructions I quoted on my previous post were taken from: http://thanatos.inixgame.com/gameguide/BeginnerGuide.asp?btn=7

• enjoyrpgenjoyrpg Member CommonPosts: 6
    edited August 2015
    Yes, i know but i didn't find as badly translated in character creation instructions.

But, Why are we serious? :) 

I hope that this game would get me fast.