Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

13500+ prestige waiting for Spark Reset

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
i usually reach my Spark limits after 3-4 days then i am doing some stuff for provinces , adepts and get bored

Limits everywhere, even credits are limited....

Class sparks are limited too......

the game has a definitive design flaw with all these limits

i am at holidays and i have time to play if someone asks about my life...

i would need 15k sparks every week minimum.

and 2 mill credits min..

strange game that wants you to quit the game for some days until this reset happens...

Comments

• TalketzantoTalketzanto Member UncommonPosts: 205
    I legit reach limit about one day after resett...If I didn't love pvp so much I wouldn't bother logging in for the other 6 days
  • PongpingPongping Member UncommonPosts: 131
    at 25k i prestige and i am out of work...

i reached all limits after 2-3 days

waiting for server reset is absolutely stupid....

i love this game meanwhile but only if i have sparks, cash and class points....

this stupid temple , adept and province stuff feels like work and is no fun at all... but its a must

these provinces alone give me 45% HP 10% crit etc etc

but i hate doing this temple crap 
  • AlamonzoroAlamonzoro Member UncommonPosts: 120
    edited August 2015
    not much learned from their last mmo.

• KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Actually quite the opposite. The further you go the more you have to do, and the more types of currencies are being added. There is enough content atm for a hardcore player to be busy all week long atm once you are above 36k+ and more content will be coming soon.

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

i am not playing for 1-2 weeks just to get some motivation back and have some stacked up Sparks of all kind.

How stupid is that ????

I really do not play just to get some weekly ingame items.... ??? The worst game design i have ever seen....
    edited September 2015
    Khebeln said:
    Actually quite the opposite. The further you go the more you have to do, and the more types of currencies are being added. There is enough content atm for a hardcore player to be busy all week long atm once you are above 36k+ and more content will be coming soon.
    this is complete bullcrap.

yes, you get more currencies and proportional you need more of them which ends up equal. Atlas Nodes cost more, you have more classes you want to play so you need more Class Sparks. you have 8 Provinces so you need more Holy Texts and so more Credit limit.

if you havent played the game up to at least 25k prestige you shouldnt post such crap.

i dont think you hava a 35k prestige character at all or you wouldnt spread such nonsense..
  • DeasantDeasant Member UncommonPosts: 198
    Everything in moderation.

All I see is people playing video games ENTIRELY too much. These people complaining are literally playing all day long everyday. Then bitching that they've played a single game too much in a week.

It really looks pathetic. One good thing about Skyforge is that it makes so many people expose their mental illnesses.

Get a job!!!!