Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12 x XP On story quests?! What the hell!!!

Really disappointed that SWTOR added this, As someone who plays swtor for a 1 or 2 month intervals before moving on i like slowly leveling my toon and enjoying the grind of the questing and all the cool little voice acted cutscenes. This new 12 x xp is just a way to get everyone to spend more money. They want you to hit 50 in a day shell out 20 bucks for the revan xpac and then be ready for the new xpansion in october. I Want to enjoy ALL the content... Ruined this game big time

News flash SWTOR your endgame really isnt that good, stop rushing me to get there you CLOWNS!!
  • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

Comments

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    12X xp is for subscribers only and you can turn it off buy visitng a vendor on Fleet.

• NokksonwoodNokksonwood Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Yep, a vendor sells a token that stops the bonus exp for class quests. ;). He is in the area where all the combat trainers are located.
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Did not know that thx alot guys :)
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

My only question is will this token be legacy bound and stop xp gain on all alts as well?
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    does it matter.? it takes what... 20 mins to get it

This have been a good conversation

tawess said:
    Yes actually it does, With my main i want to lvl slowly and experience everything but if these tokens permanently disable fast leveling that might be a problem in the future with alts whom i do want to power lvl
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    thunderC said:
    tawess said:
    Yes actually it does, With my main i want to lvl slowly and experience everything but if these tokens permanently disable fast leveling that might be a problem in the future with alts whom i do want to power lvl
    How it works is you right click the item in your inv and it will stop the 12X xp gain for 8 hours. Just re-click it after then.

If you decide you want the extra 12X xp just right click the debuff icon under/over your portrait.

Also, I think it only works on the character using it.

immodium said:
    thunderC said:
    tawess said:
    How it works is you right click the item in your inv and it will stop the 12X xp gain for 8 hours. Just re-click it after then.

If you decide you want the extra 12X xp just right click the debuff icon under/over your portrait.

Also, I think it only works on the character using it.
    fANTASTIC TY FOR THE REPLY MY MAN
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    So much ignorant rage ... geesh LOL.  As a Bioware employee stated recently, some interview concerning the newest expansion, they really try to add to features/options in the game without taking-away anything.  I'm sure they're not perfect, no one is, but it does seem they try to adhere to that principle.  Besides this 12x exp class storyline boost to 55 ends sometime in October.