Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upcoming F2P PVP MMORPG: Linkrealms!

AthenedududuAthenedududu Member UncommonPosts: 2
Hey guys! I found a Free to Play Old-School MMORPG that has an upcoming closed beta testing in a couple days and I wanted
to help spread the news to support the devs! If you're a fan of games like Ultima Online or Darkfall then you should really check this out!

This game really brings back nostalgia with its Old-School RPG genre!
It features things like: Dungeon raiding, Roleplaying, Guilds, PVP, Endless Variety to your Character, Unique Customization and Builds ~
+Many more every update!

If you wanna find out more information on the game, you can check out the:
Official Websitehttp://www.linkrealms.com/
Steam Page (Greenlit by the Community): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=478280607

Thanks for your time and hopefully you'd be interested in checking out this game!
Let me know what you think ! 

Comments

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Its been around a few years....Wasnt a bad game but there was something gamebreaking about it.....I think it was the magic system iirc.....Also it wasnt PVP oriented when I tried it so that would make it even worse.
  • GigoGigo Member UncommonPosts: 2
    @Theocritus ;
    Not worth for someone who is looking only for pvping?
  • Adam1902Adam1902 Member UncommonPosts: 537
    Yeah I'm going to be giving this a go.
    Tried it years ago but can't remember why I didn't stick around (maybe cause of small playerbase which will change when it's on steam). It's gonna be open PK too so yeah good for PvP I would assume.

_________
    Currently playing: Black Desert Korea (Waiting for EU)

Always hating on instances in MMOs! Open worlds, open PvP, territory control and housing please. More persistence, more fun.

• JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    Looks promising and charming, but so do many games.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • mrfoolmrfool Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Seems they have a new PVP server with open looting. I'll be checking it out
  • glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338
    Theres no RP community. Not going to bother.