Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to play something new

2»

Comments

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    edited August 2015
    [mod edit]
    [mod edit]

@ OP, I have been playing The Repopulation and have been pretty impressed.  I must warn you however, it is in a real alpha state.  It is playable and there is plenty to do and there is PvP (size varies) but it is a very interesting game.  Just keep in mind that there are bugs, systems aren't working as intended and all the others things that come with playing an alpha.  But give it a go, it may fit the bill it may not.
    Post edited by Amana on

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• RollerratRollerrat Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Could  you be a bit more specific about the campaign of your alliance? I moved from null long time ago, living there didn't hit my g spot. Small gang warfare in low is my thing and ofc in null/holes occasionally.
  • LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680
    edited August 2015
    Hatefull said:
    [mod edit]
    [mod edit]
    @ OP, I have been playing The Repopulation and have been pretty impressed.  I must warn you however, it is in a real alpha state.  It is playable and there is plenty to do and there is PvP (size varies) but it is a very interesting game.  Just keep in mind that there are bugs, systems aren't working as intended and all the others things that come with playing an alpha.  But give it a go, it may fit the bill it may not.
    I have actually been looking at this one for some time now, been waiting for it to enter a beta or release. I am happy to hear positive things about it from somebody actually playing the game! Very awesome. I will definitely be looking closer at that one for sure, and Black Desert. Thank you!

Post edited by Amana on

Playing: Everthing
    Played: DAoC,AC2,EvE,SWG,WAR,MXO,CoX,EQ2,L2,LOTRO,SB,UO,WoW.
    I have played every MMO that has ever come out.

Could  you be a bit more specific about the campaign of your alliance? I moved from null long time ago, living there didn't hit my g spot. Small gang warfare in low is my thing and ofc in null/holes occasionally.
    Lots of moving, fighting and maintaining systems/towers/moons, CTAs, stressful combat with numbers 6x our numbers. I got burned out on the war, Although we pretty much won and still hold our sov(With a couple of things I don't agree with), I had dealt with a lot of diplo work and command stuff. all of that just drained me of eve, that and my CEO is taking a break and I generally do not like to fly when he isn't around. I love EvE and will be back some time soon, sooner the sov changes go back to something more exciting then aegis, I will be back.

Also minus that war and random CTAs small gang warfare is what we specialized in, small gangs 3-10 vs numbers two to three times our size. Fun, for sure, I just can't get some of my friends to play it or stick with it long enough.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    edited August 2015
    I've moved this into the LFG forum and also edited the thread title to remove the question mark since there was some confusion.

Just a reminder that if there's a post that needs attention or someone starting something, hit the Flag option at the bottom and they'll be on our radar.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• CrimsonSixCrimsonSix Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Threads like these are futile. OP has every major MMO listed in his sig. OP, what are you looking for? You've been around the block, you know every major MMO out there. What can people on here recommend to you that you haven't already heard about? Some obscure niche game like Ryzen or Perpetuum that's only got like 400 people online? It's not like you gonna play those games.
    Threads like these are futile. OP has every major MMO listed in his sig. OP, what are you looking for? You've been around the block, you know every major MMO out there. What can people on here recommend to you that you haven't already heard about? Some obscure niche game like Ryzen or Perpetuum that's only got like 400 people online? It's not like you gonna play those games.
    Actually, I have already given them a try a while ago(lol, I kind of got to a point where I stopped updating my sig), You are correct though I have been around a while, I have played most major titles, I guess I am looking for info on current games I have not played and see what people's opinions are. You might be right though it might be futile right now until something new comes about, We are keeping an eye out on re population and Black Desert, Crowfall might be something also but I am not sure about.. I refuse Camelot unchained due to Mark Jaccobs. I guess what we are looking isn't exactly out anymore, solid gameplay with content and progression with good PvP that isn't WoW... Guild wars 2 of course is a choice which I have been playing off and on since release, Admittedly I miss Guild Wars 1 but no new major content updates and population dwindling it's hard to pick it back up. Is it me? Have I just become older or has the MMO market felt more like it's gotten "Casual"? I don't know..... 

I do appreciate everyone's comments and thank you to anyone else who comments. Thank you. :) 

• DJcarlo23DJcarlo23 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Vindictus have good PvP.  You can try it.
  • improvedaiimprovedai Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Skyforge has got me currently.
    <Longshot Diplomacy> LFM Gaming Buddies!