Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The site has expanded to RPGs/MOBAs, how about a little more?

SomethingUnusualSomethingUnusual Member UncommonPosts: 546
Though I've only recently begun actively using mmorpg.com to post, I've certainly been reading the articles and discussions for years.

I would love to see it expand a little bit further, maybe a table-top section? There's a vast community of gamers here, I will even go as far as saying this is a gaming site more than an mmorpg site -- despite the name. 

Comments

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Not a bad idea

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Well, a few pen and paper RPG forums wouldn't be bad, a lot of us play them as well as MMOs. D&D, Pathfinder, Shadowrun WoD and CoCare all large enough for their own forums.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    We have the "General Gaming" subforum for things that don't fit anywhere else. If these sorts of topics became popular enough, we'd consider this.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    I'd say go the "full Monty" and add in sports games as well, Madden NFL is "multiplayer" right, has 22 players on the field and all, more than some self described "MMO's" these days.  =)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• sunandshadowsunandshadow Member RarePosts: 1,985
    forum based game sites and virtual pet sites would fit right in with MMOs
    I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.