Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Workshop Show #46 - 99% Feedback on builds, some new concept art

NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
edited August 2015 in EverQuest Next
Some new concept art and the show is 99.99% Feedback on builds, last 5 min of the show its Q&A and everyone asked stupid questions =-\ Show starts 8 min in.

http://www.twitch.tv/everquestnext/v/11899126

Updated concept art:

Catacomb entrance

Updated Catacombs

Updated Inn in color

Updated Barbarian Shop

Updated Warcamp2

Post edited by Nanfoodle on

Comments

• BlaedusBlaedus Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Lol, I honestly wonder if there will ever come a time when I will remember to tune into this show.  I'll watch it when I can, but good lord, 8 minutes til the show starts?!  I understand that they want people to listen to the music (at least, I think that's the reason), which sounds good, but it's the same music over and over.  Is there a reason the video can't be edited to start where they actually begin the show? 
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Blaedus said:
    Lol, I honestly wonder if there will ever come a time when I will remember to tune into this show.  I'll watch it when I can, but good lord, 8 minutes til the show starts?!  I understand that they want people to listen to the music (at least, I think that's the reason), which sounds good, but it's the same music over and over.  Is there a reason the video can't be edited to start where they actually begin the show? 
    Its a live stream not a pre-recorded show. Do you ever have something to say other then something negative? 
  • BlaedusBlaedus Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Nanfoodle said:
    Its a live stream not a pre-recorded show. Do you ever have something to say other then something negative? 
    Correction, it's a recording of the live stream.  The "live" part has already come and passed.  Or am I not understanding Twitch and videos somehow stay "live" hours after the people involved have went on with their day?  It's possible, I suppose.

Also, you call that negative?  Honestly, you call that "negative"?  Asking a question (which even had a compliment, mind) about simple editing that can, and arguably should, be done is being negative now?  Unless you thought I was being sarcastic with it (which I wasn't), I don't understand your accusation.

But to answer your comment, no, I didn't.  And I still don't.  I haven't seen the video, I was sleeping.  I was just about to start it when I came back here to see if there was any juicy discussion.  Sadly, yet predictably I guess, all I find is your comment.