Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accessing last post you did in a thread.

ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,976

I notice you can do this from notifications, but that's clumsy. My bookmarks does not even seem to be showing me new threads I posted on. We lost the section in Overview that had a list.

So what can we use to go to our last post in a thread?

Comments

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433
    Indeed, it's needed.

Also, the home page of the site should show the new lay-out on top. It's confusing that you go to your old account page there. Especially because you can't really go to posts etc. there anymore.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433
    If you go to the home site, the top part is still the old account view for me (even a different profile pic). However, one can no longer track their posts via the old system.

I need to go to a random discussion before I get to see the new view.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,976
    How do you change your forum sigs? Do you mean changing something in your profile?
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,976
    Yes you can get to it from the Comments section, it takes you to your last post in the thread shown. Thanks!
  • VelocinoxVelocinox Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    Best part is, with the new system you don't have to scroll through all of your comments anymore to find threads you have started. They're a separate link.

'Sandbox MMO' is a PTSD trigger word for anyone who has the experience to know that anonymous players invariably use a 'sandbox' in the same manner a housecat does.

When your head is stuck in the sand, your ass becomes the only recognizable part of you.

No game is more fun than the one you can't play, and no game is more boring than one which you've become familiar.

How to become a millionaire:
    Start with a billion dollars and make an MMO.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    I still kinda miss that "last threads visited" thing the old forum had though.