Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Signatures blend comfusingly with the post body

sunandshadowsunandshadow Member RarePosts: 1,985
Can we get an auto divider line between post body and signature, or something else that will visually separate the two?
I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.

Comments

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    I put an HR tag at the beginning of mine.  It's too bright, but I can't get the color tag to work with it.  I think the CSS overrides what I put in.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • sunandshadowsunandshadow Member RarePosts: 1,985
    Yeah, hr tag works well enough.  I was initially thinking it should be automatically imposed on all signatures, but maybe there's some reason not to do that.
    I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.