Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When I read the word "Berserker" as a class I get excited. Then........

UnleadedRevUnleadedRev Member UncommonPosts: 568
edited August 2015 in Guild Wars 2
I find out his main weapon is a TORCH...
WTF?
And you thought being sent to Valhalla with a toothpick was bad!
Now you are sent to Valhalla with a MATCH STICK!
IMHO this is one of the most stupid decisions I have ever seen in a MMORPG by Devs....and I have really seen some bad ones, but this one just makes me ROFLMAO.
Am I missing something?
Is the torch so epic that you want to run around with one?
I am serious....imagine  some big boss brute with a rune encrusted great sword oozing magic, looking wickedly cool, and your group anxiously awaits you to arrive and help them out.
Suddenly you arrive, and the entire group turns and looks at you and see's you looking epic and mean as a Berserker.
Then, they notice you are holding a torch as your main weapon!
The Boss and your Group laugh so hard at you with your match stick in your hand, that they become BFF.
GAME OVER!

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    but torchs....... are HOT :p ;)
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    feh and I was thinking the worse thing the gw2 devs did was remove the traits points and skills to that useless path walk we have... nice way to kill builds and force everyone to use the same build
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • UnleadedRevUnleadedRev Member UncommonPosts: 568
    Skuall said:
    but torchs....... are HOT :p ;)
    LOL! I wonder what happens if it burns out?
    I guess it could be used as a club?
    I wonder if GW2 got the idea from the Lord of the Rings movie where an Orc Sapper/Berserker runs with a torch into the breach and detonate the explosives there?
    Silly SIlly Silly......give that man a HUGE AXE!

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Torch is my secondary weapon as ranger and it rocks.  With condition damage adjustments I look forward to trying this.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• UnleadedRevUnleadedRev Member UncommonPosts: 568
    Torch is my secondary weapon as ranger and it rocks.  With condition damage adjustments I look forward to trying this.
    I can understand a Torch as a secondary weapon, but not as a main weapon unless you are a Victorian Era Lamp Lighter in England.
  • dllddlld Member UncommonPosts: 615
    It's still a offhand/secondary weapon..