Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Impressions - TheHiveLeader

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageFirst Impressions - TheHiveLeader

It

Read the full story here

Comments

• iDigDinosiDigDinos Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Hmmmm... they've changed this a LOT since I last played. I'm tempted to try it again >.>

• UnleadedRevUnleadedRev Member UncommonPosts: 568
    Another anime style game?!? I love ya HiveLeader, but I cant stomach to watch or look at any game with an anime artstyle.
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    1 step forward 2 steps back, it's really where the industry is at the moment. I've found myself going back to older MMORPG's lately as the new crop just deviates too much from the original formula, if you want to find a game that actually represents the MMORPG pretty well you have to go back at this time as current games are all pretty much hybrids and there are some enjoyable older experiences, this one included.
  • SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    "Mab kept it easy, safe, and a little weird" - LoL This also made me want to try "Mab" again. I think my last install lasted about a day.

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973
    Too bad it's nexon, aka IP ban. Yeah I cant play this game because my country isnt in the list. I'm a sad panda.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.