Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHRONICLES OF ELYRIA DISCUSSION

RiverBirdRiverBird Member UncommonPosts: 33
edited August 2015 in PC Gaming

(Achieved by Cryengine)

Chronicles of Elyria Discussion
-
So I've taken the liberty of making a CoE thread here since there isn't one for this game yet, given they were introduced to mmorpg.com somewhere around 2 weeks ago and not many people still haven't heard of it, or are interested in a lot of the weird things they advertise, are speculating things regarding it's initial launch ideas and direction of development.

So! For those of you who haven't seen the link for the game this is it: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/1308/Chronicles-of-Elyria.html so you can get a more detailed read on what they want to deliver.

I should point out that this game seems as though it isn't trying to be a traditional mmorpg, it's just trying to be the mmorpg that it wants to be, roughly as one of the developers put it "It's an immersive, story driven mmo". Hence why there are realistic factors in it's development, why there are things like survival mechanics. I've been looking and waiting for something like this to come out which is why I'm personally exited for it even though it's early in it's development.

Just saying, if you're speculating something regarding the strange new additions this game is trying to add to the MMO genre, are confused on certain aspects, or want to comment on how awesome this game might turn out, then leave a comment. 

If you want to make a forum account on their website you can visit: http://chroniclesofelyria.com/ and when you sign up don't forget to use the friend code F849DB  ;) 

Now, DISCUSS!!

Comments

• CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    your website lacks info on the game itself.. not much see.

• RiverBirdRiverBird Member UncommonPosts: 33
    your website lacks info on the game itself.. not much see.

That's what happens when you follow a game's development as early as it is now, they're in the process of releasing a steady stream of content and development journals, don't disagree with ya though, wish there was more to see about it.

But for those who at least haven't checked out MMORPG's pages on the game should probably check those out