Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for (mostly) auto combat, mouse driven old school like MMO

LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
I am looking for MMO that you can play with half attention to it. Most of new MMOs have combat systems that require attention for every combat.
And I want something where you have clear progress , you have to grind mobs to get xp - and not be bothered with all kind of fetch quests.

Sort of like Runescape. But free.

Comments

• LegacyGameLegacyGame Member UncommonPosts: 132
    Have you tried watching paint dry?
  • ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    I am looking for MMO that you can play with half attention to it. Most of new MMOs have combat systems that require attention for every combat.
    And I want something where you have clear progress , you have to grind mobs to get xp - and not be bothered with all kind of fetch quests.

Project 1999 is your only option.
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Have you tried watching paint dry?
    https://youtu.be/mm4Rwyi-k08?t=129

• HowbadisbadHowbadisbad Member UncommonPosts: 453
    edited August 2015
    http://mo.ee/ (it will also be releasing on steam soon)

and no this isnt a phishing link

Runescape is free, probably the best f2p model i've come across.

Waiting for:
    The Repopulation
    Albion Online

Project 1999 is your only option.
    This is actually good idea.
    But is there any reason not to play oficial EQ1 that is now F2P ?

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    It's not an MMO, but Moonrise might be a good game for you if you want to play something where you don't need to pay attention to every combat.

Disclaimer: This is based on what I've heard. I don't want to buy my way into an early access so I haven't tested it.

http://mo.ee/ (it will also be releasing on steam soon)

and no this isnt a phishing link

Runescape is free, probably the best f2p model i've come across.
    That MMO looks nice.

As for Runescape. Isnt its F2P model super limiting ?
    You can not learn half of skills or craft almost anything ?

• nerixa248nerixa248 Member UncommonPosts: 45
    edited August 2015
    If you liked runescape then maybe try out Eldevin. It is free to play with tradeable item mall currency. You can get anything from item mall without paying a cent. There is subscriber option, but it isn't necessary to play, only restriction f2p players have is gold limit. And game can be very grindy if you plan to craft your own gears.
    Other oldschool big title game you can try is Perfect World International, it is very popular in china so this game keeps getting huge updates, expansions. Game doesn't have grind for exp, it's more grind/farm for money to keep gears up to date, unless u play venomancer class then you have to grind to keep pets up to date. If you want you can do only main quests(yellow quests every 9 lvls to unlock new skills) and ignore all other quests. It is f2p, tradeable item mall currency thru auction house. Combat is easy and can make macros(press one button to cast 8 skills or insert repeat in macro to cast same skills over and over). This game also have inbuilt "bot" system if you are busy(school time coming) and want to craft your own gear as you level.
  • moonboundmoonbound Member UncommonPosts: 396
    Istaria.