Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I was just smart enough to identify that I was going to say something stupid.

NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
Now I know this won't be a surprise to anyone on the planet that stupid stuff gets said all the time but I was able to identify something I was about to say was indeed stupid. So this made me think. Am I stupid for thinking what I did or am I smart for noticing it? I figure maybe my intelligence has a range and maybe the I.Q. number is pretty useless. That and man these are good drugs.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Nilden
    Now I know this won't be a surprise to anyone on the planet that stupid stuff gets said all the time but I was able to identify something I was about to say was indeed stupid. So this made me think. Am I stupid for thinking what I did or am I smart for noticing it? I figure maybe my intelligence has a range and maybe the I.Q. number is pretty useless. That and man these are good drugs.

1. Willingness to acknowledge on might have goofed - check
    2. Willingness to question it further - check
    3. Ability to share said discovery with dozens of strangers - check

I'd say you're smarter than most on the first two and crazy on the third. :) 

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

1. Willingness to acknowledge on might have goofed - check
    2. Willingness to question it further - check
    3. Ability to share said discovery with dozens of strangers - check

I'd say you're smarter than most on the first two and crazy on the third. :) 

lol ^

Funny stuff. I need to learn not to drink beer and come here late at night...

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107

Sadly... you didn't stop yourself from doing something stupid. This is the gaming forum, not the off topic one.

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Originally posted by madazz

Sadly... you didn't stop yourself from doing something stupid. This is the gaming forum, not the off topic one.

Don't worry I'll even it out by posting something about gaming in the off topic forum.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• SkinnyVitchSkinnyVitch Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Hi! I'm a frustrated blogger so this is a really nice site for me. Thanks. Let me introduce myself. I'm Alexandrin and I love mobile games. And most of the games I play for pasttime are those simple and casual games. I played Candy Crush Saga and as people would love to say, it sounds so gay. But really, it was nice. Lol. But I got bored with it and now I'm into a new puzzle game that I really love. It's Honeyday Blitz 2. Same concept with Candy Crush, but not too sweet and girly graphics. Suits me well. Okay, that's it for now. Will post something new tomorrow!