Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I just want to thank mmorpg.com for these awesome new forums!

moonboundmoonbound Member UncommonPosts: 396
edited August 2015 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
They are incredibly fun and customizable, I also noticed the rating system and the easier way to upload pics is similar to marvel hero forums, I guess many games are doing this now. Still I think I like this one better:) Good Job all!

I have not checked out much else yet but it seems intuitive so far!

Comments

• moonboundmoonbound Member UncommonPosts: 396
    edited August 2015
    moonbound said:
    They are incredibly fun and customizable, I also noticed the rating system and the easier way to upload pics is similar to marvel hero forums, I guess many games are doing this now. Still I think I like this one better:) Good Job all!

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Glad to hear it!
  • MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758
    moonbound said:

Thanks!  There's still some bugs to work out but we're happy so far!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    The new forums are much much better. I browse these forums on my phone a lot and before it was shit on a cell phone but now it's much much better.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.