Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is released?

CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
So I like to think that I keep a pretty close eye on things. Maybe I didn't really care about it, or maybe I missed it, or maybe it was just REALLY hush-hush. All I know is I got home from work yesterday to my son telling me PS2 had been released on PS4. WTF? Oh and, SURPRISE! The launch was horrible!! Anyhoo, just thought I'd let peeps know who are in the same boat as me and simply missed it entirely. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
----------------

Comments

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    yeah I missed it. dont have a PS4. was waiting for this game. Forgot all about both.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    edited August 2015
    Yep. I seen it on a Youtube video a little bit ago. Never bothered downloading it though.

Now you reminded me, it could be fun on PS4. My PC didn't end up running it that great.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    the beta on PS4 ran like ass, but after launch it runs pretty smoothly. I play here and there on PS4 but aiming is not as smooth as other console shooters. FOr some reason it feels stragnge, it could be because its not running at 60fps like Call of Duty and Killzone 4 do. I have the same aiming issue with Battlefield 4.

Now that i think of it, it is the same aiming problem i found in Dust 514 on PS3. I never use aim assist with gamepad because it prevents me form getting any better. It is difficult to quickly get a target on Planeside 2 on PS4. Like i said, i dont have that problem in Killzone 4 or CoD so i guess its due to the framerate.