Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guilds

MarkuMarku Member Posts: 452

Who's the most powerful guild/guilds in SB currently? who would you say "rules" the world.

Comments

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

None at the moment on vindication, but lots of big factions.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

• MarkuMarku Member Posts: 452

is it worth coming back to shadowbane?

• Edward78Edward78 Member Posts: 245

Originally posted by Marku
    is it worth coming back to shadowbane?

I am wondering that also, I am really thinking about it.

• At this point in time the only active servers left are Mourning (ARAC) and Vindication (Loreplay).  Both of these servers are mature now.  Server pops are low, expect when mine windows are open.  The only reason to login to SB is for Banes and Mines.  Sb still offers the most open PvP available on the market presently.

Yes, the graphics are crude / outdated, the interface is not intuitive .. but as far as PvP is concerned SB still owns them all .. imho

It's sad to say but SB is slowly dieing with only the hardcore PvPers left playing, with little to no new players coming to the game.

Pax

MoM (Vindication)

• MaldachMaldach Member Posts: 399

Precur, I've been trying the game out on the free trial. A big reason, I think why folks don't stick around is that none of the guilds recruit. SB players are so paranoid/untrusting of new players that it's almost a waste of time to play. The existing players need to get their heads out of their asses if they want fresh blood.

My trial time is almost up and I won't be extending it. The game is decent enough. The player base is not very good.

• Edward78Edward78 Member Posts: 245

I want to re-activate my account, but the billing system is screwed up!!!

• KaylettaJadeKaylettaJade Member UncommonPosts: 144

I have to agree that the player base is so used to having their 'new' players end up as spies for another nation that it is hard to find a decent guild to start out with.

I've played SB since release and am currently playing on Vindication server with a Oblivion guild, Doni Noctu (for those who dont know Oblivion = vampires).  If you're new to SB and looking for a guild to learn the game with, I'd be more than happy to help you out.  Just do a /who in-game for Jade OR catch me on msn messenger @ [email protected] or on any forums I'm listed on.

I remember what its like to be completely new and trying to make it by yourself.. I don't mind helping out at all ^_^

• Originally posted by Maldach

Precur, I've been trying the game out on the free trial. A big reason, I think why folks don't stick around is that none of the guilds recruit. SB players are so paranoid/untrusting of new players that it's almost a waste of time to play. The existing players need to get their heads out of their asses if they want fresh blood.

Guilds that play Shadowbane have good reason to be wary while recuiting, a player is not resitricted to one guild per account.  This makes finding a guild a longer process.  Btw the SB Vindication Forums have a Recruiting Section for those looking to join a guild.

MOC.PKERS.COM

• KaylettaJadeKaylettaJade Member UncommonPosts: 144

/waves to Precur

I would bet I've seen you across the battlefield a time or two ^_~

• Originally posted by KaylettaJade

/waves to Precur
    I would bet I've seen you across the battlefield a time or two ^_~

Hail  KaylettaJade

We most probably have met on the battlefield, I rarely miss a mine window.  Your guild brings a good fight and I'm looking forward to our next engagement :)

These are the toons I play on Vindication with MoM.

Alesis / Attah / BattleLord / ChaosStorm / EKM / Flare / LeMonk / Synphony / Tapow 

• jssand2jssand2 Member Posts: 65

Well I am going to give this game a try since it is now *free*, i will edit this post when I get my character made and maybe a mature guild will be looking to recruit.