Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank-you for a great 8 years !!!

KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

I showed up on this forum in 2007 as a way to learn more about the MMORPG genre, marketplace and what makes MMORPG players tick.

Allow me to express a personal thank-you to the regulars.  Forum participation has been a fantastic learning experience.

Also, my apology for getting sucked into baiting threads.  In retrospect, some were fun and educational.  Others were just a waste of time rehashing the same old polarities of opinion.  But overall, most were interesting, even if I can't force others to bow to my superiority in intelligence and comprehension of such matters [ SARCASM ] .

So as this forum hits twilight.  Again, thanks.  It's been fun.

See you on the new forum. :-)

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

I want to hit the "Awesome" button, but the new forums aren't live yet! :(

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

11 years...

Seems like just yesterday that I joined up here. Time speeds up frighteningly when you get older, lol

I can't remember that far back, but it feels like these forums have always looked like this...

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    Originally posted by SpottyGekko

Time speeds up frighteningly when you get older, lol  

Over the hill and picking up SPEED !!!  Yeehah...

Yeah, I know the feeling :-)

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616

Been here for a while as well, played a multitude of mmos,but have the same general concencous on the state of the genre as most of the other Bitter Vets.

Here is to hoping a great mmo comes out soon.

MurderHerd

• KamofilaKamofila Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Don't post much but read often, mmorpg.com ftw!

Do you like lollipops? Suck it. Don't bite you greedy twit.