Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SpaceCowboy.....

I dont know if this has been posted before but i was looking around for a good mmo yesterday and came across http://www.spacecowboy.net/index.htm its pretty cool....definatly worth trying....imageimageimage

Comments

• GoluhGoluh Member Posts: 374
    I've seen this game before ... Don't know if it's any good ?! Will it be free or just open beta for now? image

• Legitlogic87Legitlogic87 Member Posts: 3

Well i know its in open beta right now but i have no idea if its going to cost or anything when its fully done. I do reccomend trying it tho the graphics are even pretty decent. Its just a differnt kind of MMORPG.

"In Space Cowboy, gamers’ control capability can be largely differentiated with understanding of Gear’s characteristic, gamers’ control, which is different from general RPG’s mouse click control method. It is online game with RPG’s growth concept and you can experience the fun of FPS"

"Space Cowboy is a 3D shooting MMOG where the gamer can become a pilot of a Fighter Plane (gear) in an imaginary planet to better one's flight capatability and gear itslef"

• GoluhGoluh Member Posts: 374

just played it and no, the game is BAD , I rate it 0/10 ... It has sh*tty gfx ( like in towns and how ur character walks and stuff, really disgusting ...) and it has NO gameplay ... image

Uninstalled.

• NarkionOGNarkionOG Member UncommonPosts: 211

Originally posted by Goluh
    just played it and no, the game is BAD , I rate it 0/10 ... It has sh*tty gfx ( like in towns and how ur character walks and stuff, really disgusting ...) and it has NO gameplay ... image
    Uninstalled.

......stale gameplay, but with work might make something off it

CurrentlyPlaying:League Of Draaaven.
    "this site needs a graveyard forum for us to mourn."

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Riki posted this a while back... its not all that great ::::21::

• LordVanidorLordVanidor Member UncommonPosts: 70

I enjoy the game. Feels a little like starfox. Very unique. I'll take some screenshots and post them. The current screenshots are horrible looking.

• uselessNPCuselessNPC Member Posts: 2

it's a pretty fun game...though it's just grinding most of the time

i really don't see much of a future but that's just me...it's unique though

• Deathcrazy16Deathcrazy16 Member UncommonPosts: 22

Originally posted by LordVanidor
    I enjoy the game. Feels a little like starfox. Very unique. I'll take some screenshots and post them. The current screenshots are horrible looking.
    Horrbile looking dont see how thats possbile you must have a bad video card or something the gfx arent that bad its not that great either but its far from a standerd mmorpg. i think its very unqiue.