Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i am a 25k+ prestige advanced player meanwhile...

13»

Comments

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

Currently on a personal save the healing class campaign :-)

Been playing the Lightbinder "support" class - as the nearest thing to a healer, but just give it up. The inability to help people recover health is just causing so much frustration.

"It ain't the game for you" is the obvious reply - and with the current non-healing classes in the game:

- I completely agree.

Now waiting for GW2 expansion - with Healing Classes 

• PongpingPongping Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Originally posted by JudgeUK

Currently on a personal save the healing class campaign :-)

Been playing the Lightbinder "support" class - as the nearest thing to a healer, but just give it up. The inability to help people recover health is just causing so much frustration.

"It ain't the game for you" is the obvious reply - and with the current non-healing classes in the game:

- I completely agree.

Now waiting for GW2 expansion - with Healing Classes 

Lightbinder cant heal just 1 HP.... only defense Buffs/shields

There wont be a Healing class in Skyforge ever because it wouldnt make sense.

The Orbs that drop from enemies are the only way to heal beside own class Lifeleech (necro) or other Class powers.

i couldnt find any Group heals yet..

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134
    Originally posted by ellobo29
    Originally posted by Adonan
    I wanted to try the Monk; heard it takes three weeks to get there...no thanks.

LOL its funny to me people nowadays complain about taking 3 weeks to unlock a class.....

I have played games where it took a year or more.....

where are those games now?

where are you?

case closed

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    Alchemist Ultimate is a AOE heal I think might have a killer CD though.

• BladinBladin Member UncommonPosts: 1,089
    I agree that the class system should offer more variety in the beginning, but I can't say you should pick anything you want. I'd probably add slayer Ir archer to the starting choices but that'd be it.

Part of the problem is the mindset other moms give which is pick your main and you gear up and be done. Well this game is different even from ff14 which is much more similar. People complain that certain classes are better for certain things. And that's true.

But everyone can be everything and you are not starting over each time.

In ff14 I'm a level 50 dragoon if I wanted to play a monk I'd have to start as a pugilist and grind to 50.

Well at around 3.5k prestige I changed to slayer and went to about 3k. I'm now at around 6k and if I change to a new class I drop to about 5-5.5k. I also can unlock the first half of their trees with generic sparks, and the second half with Evo sparks when I max my slayer out. Which means I can switch to other classes.

So my God isn't a slayer god he's a god of multi forms and classes and you are expected to play what you need and are given the tools to do so. Which is why you get equipment for your other unlocked classes.

You can say well why isn't my slayer as good of a raid choice as the berserker. Well the answer to that is, why in any game is a certain class better than another.

In any game a certain class or weapon will always be the best. A certain talent tree will be the best. Look at wow where top performing specs vastly outperform other specs for entire expansions. Sure you can take them. But if you needed to progress why would you?

You can say, well why not give every class the same capabilities. The problem is they have different mechanics and utilities. You can't copy over everything exactly without breaking the class because imageries mechanics are different. If you hmgave every class 500 dps with 3k burst buttons every class would be the same