Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dren Utogi / final feedback

[Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• SarcasticTwistSarcasticTwist Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Same kind of my frustration with game. I was stupid to thinking that skyforge is next big thing in f2p market. Yesterday is my last playing on this frustration piece of sh.. I will be waiting some time to see if they make some postive changes but some of their design moves remind me of dark days of Allods online. And allods was far far better game ruined by not some p2w elements but stupid design moves that doesnt have sense. I am so glad for didnt spend any money for this uninspired game with no real sense where is this game moving forward.
  • Most of the threads on these forums are absolutely hilarious!

Just wanted to say that, at most, you could have spent 22,000 sparks (the max amount if you were in Early Access, even less if you weren't). Which you would be able to make up in the very next week or two weeks (since you obviously planned your path poorly).

But still, I guess if this is where people get their info, then they have to learn the hard way that most of these threads are completely untrue or are from people that have played the game for 20 minutes and then posted their extensive "reviews". =)

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134

the city is cool

the park is cool

the rest is meh(or worse)