Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delete Character

2»

Comments

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid
    Originally posted by Boneserino
    Originally posted by Dren_Utogi

I'm that guy who if 1 skill point is miss placed, and don't have any gold to reset, I reroll. If the characters nose just isn't what I want, reroll. If I forgot to do the voice part of character creation reroll. If they are going to lock a player into that character for 24hours, at least let them continue to modify how the character looks with in that time.  If the character is not looking a way that I want, I would rather reroll then wait. If I'm waiting , I will playing something else. Wrong faction . reroll ect ect.

I understand that people don't like gold farmers and think this is keeping them out of the game,... google says otherwise. Gold farmers are always 100% ahead of any system to hamper their trading. To think because one does not see the spam in chat that it is in anyway hampering the gold selling trade, is very naive.

In other words:    that .00001 percent of players who actually do this, yet thinks everyone else should suffer so that he can have his fun.

Also, maybe it's just me but that shit is really kind of weird.   Are you actually playing the game or just the character creator??

i think there is nothing wrong with that. A friend of mine always click random on the character creator while i spend over half hour making mine look good enough for my taste, same with names. Why would i want to play a game if my character looks like a bland slate i dont want to use? Thats the beauty of character customization. Some people are just more extreme than others.  

Also, that .00001 percent isnt asking for a double edged sword kind of feature. Nobody else would suffer from having unlimited character deletion. Like i said before, i havent had any problem with the daily deletion cap, but not having a cap doesnt affect anyone negatively either.

Bots and spammers perhaps?   Seriously now think about it.  It was put there for a reason or why else would they have done it?  Just to piss off Dren and make Sovrath a little impatient?  I don't think so.

So if  it was for other players benefit, taking it away would affect them.  Anyway, trying to discuss these issues is pointless here.  Everyone wants what they want.  And then they come to the forums to cry if they don't get it.

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!