It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I'm looking for a new MMO to try out and came across Skyforge. The art & gear style is really 100% my taste, so I'm hoping the game itself is good.
- I've heard people referring to Skyforge as a "lobby game". What exactly does that mean? Is there no persistent world and things such as main cities, towns etc to group up and meet other players?
- Is there a level cap, and if so what is it?
- Is there deep character progression?
- How is the population right now?
- Does gear drop from mobs/bosses which I can equip on my character?
- Could I potentially spend a couple of years or more on this game, or is there not much content?