Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodbyes - Sorry to leave DAOC

joejccva71joejccva71 Member UncommonPosts: 848

I've tried and tried to play DAOC after trying EQ2, but since I've started leveling up I am having a blast on the new pvp servers (Nagafen). I gone back to DAOC, and pvp'd and leveled some but I feel like I'm getting pulled back to EQ2. This is a matter for concern considering how much fun DAOC was for me, but I think it might be time to move on. I'm sorry to go as I have alot of friends playing in the game as well as on these boards, especially El and Kunou. I had a really great time playing DAOC and will miss it as it is a VERY good game but it's just one of those things where nothing lasts forever and people move on to different things.

So without further due I must say good bye to DAOC and all my friends that play there.

Kunou and I thank you for all your advice, support and just plain ol' conversation. Next time I am up at my mom's in DC I will surely stop by Mythic and say hi.

Take care my friends as I'm sure I'll be seeing you in another MMORPG at a future date. :)

Had a great time.

Thanks.
Joe

Comments

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Good luck wherever you end up mate, tho I have a feeling you'll be back. ;)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• JonMichaelJonMichael Member Posts: 796

Best of luck in your new endeavors!

I hope your EQ2 experience goes better than mine was.  Mine was bad enough to make me run away from SOE and never look back again :)

Currently: AION, an MMO Beta under NDA
    Played: WAR, LOTRO, Hellgate: London, CoX, GW, SotNW, DAOC, EQ2, SWG, WoW, AO, Horizons, Second Life, There, TSO
    Beta'd: There, Second Life, EQ2, DAOC:LotM, LOTRO, Tabula Rasa, Gods and Heroes, Hellgate: London, Requiem:Bloodymare, AoC, WAR, DDO, Fallen Earth

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077

As has been said many many times:

Which MMO is best for YOU is up to you :)  Enjoy your time in EQ2 :) 

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

Yep, have a good one, different strokes for different folks..