Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Multiplatform 'Demon's Age' Announced for 2016

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Bigmoon Entertainment has announced that it will be releasing a multi-platform RPG called Demon's Age in early 2016. Demon's Rise will be released for XBox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Each hired character has their own secrets and back-story, so players must choose their party wisely and beware of potential betrayals. Players can level-up their characters playing through the main story and also side quests, receiving rewards as they help the citizens of Moragon all the while searching for the cause of the mysterious event that has plunged the kingdom into evil darkness. Solving puzzles allows players to progress through the game, and they can find and equip a host of different weapons to defeat foes. Combining a lavish look with the dense atmosphere of a classic dungeon crawler, Demons Age is designed to appeal to new and old fans of turn-based fantasy role-playing games, and true to the genre. There is danger lurking around every corner.

Read more on  the Demon's Age page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SoloAnythingSoloAnything Member UncommonPosts: 308
    Looking forward to this, after beating Diablo 3 on ps4 I was looking for other games like it but on ps4 as I don't like mouse clicking.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by SoloAnything
    Looking forward to this, after beating Diablo 3 on ps4 I was looking for other games like it but on ps4 as I don't like mouse clicking.

i dont like mouse clicking either. If you havent played the Gauntlet reboot on steam i suggest keeping an eye on the PS4 version which is coming soon. I cant wait for it.

As for this new game, i hope its good. Ill keep an eye on it on PS4 too and i hope it has online coop.

• OyjordOyjord Member UncommonPosts: 568
    The story title has an apostrophe-s, but the graphic doesn't. Which is it? One of them is wrong. 
  • megaraxmegarax Member UncommonPosts: 269

Beating Diablo is only the first step in the game ;)

Originally posted by megarax

i left it at that. I personally dont like the idea of pretending that the following neverending grind is a continuation of the game. If the story campaign continues in a new expansion then im might pick it up again.

Originally posted by rojoArcueid

i left it at that. I personally dont like the idea of pretending that the following neverending grind is a continuation of the game. If the story campaign continues in a new expansion then im might pick it up again.

Your loss.

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671

i dont like mouse clicking either. If you havent played the Gauntlet reboot on steam i suggest keeping an eye on the PS4 version which is coming soon. I cant wait for it.

As for this new game, i hope its good. Ill keep an eye on it on PS4 too and i hope it has online coop.

It's not too hard to get your DS4 up and running on PC. It's no good for D3 on PC but it's just fine for Gauntlet on PC. Alternatively there's the 360 controller or the XBone one. I prefer the DS4 though despite the need for a bluetooth receiver.

Steam: Neph

Originally posted by Nephaerius

It's not too hard to get your DS4 up and running on PC. It's no good for D3 on PC but it's just fine for Gauntlet on PC. Alternatively there's the 360 controller or the XBone one. I prefer the DS4 though despite the need for a bluetooth receiver.

I just use the included usb-cable. No need for a Bluetooth reciever.

Your loss.

Its not a loss if its not enjoyable so im good. If you like that sort of grind, good for you. Nothing wrong with liking different things.

Your loss.

Its not a loss if its not enjoyable so im good. If you like that sort of grind, good for you. Nothing wrong with liking different things.

I'm sorry. Posting like an ass. We all play games the way we like it. What I like is not what everyone else like. Again, I apologize.