Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar only $1 at Humble Bundle!

SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360

The standard edition of the game is going for $1 at the Humble Bundle now, grab your copy and get all the perks before the F2P transition!

https://www.humblebundle.com/twitche3

Now people don't have a reason not to properly try this game, myself included! :P

If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation

Comments

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    Really i don't see it for a dollar I see it for 19.99?
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    Originally posted by Brenics
    Really i don't see it for a dollar I see it for 19.99?

Click the link I posted, it is part of a Humble Bundle and not in the regular shop they have.

Or if you go to their main site, check the last tab called E3 DIGITAL TICKET.

New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • ZeymereZeymere Member UncommonPosts: 210

Still says you need to add a sub to play after i got key....

z.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

You've convinced me.

Thanks for the tip! image

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

Originally posted by Zeymere

Still says you need to add a sub to play after i got key....

z.

Actually that is just standard practice, BUT, you can just close that page, go to their website again and login and your account will be there active but without any recurring sub.

So yeah, you dont actually need to pay anything and even if you completed that step, it would only charge you AFTER the included free 30 days, leaving you with plenty of time to cancel if you do complete that step.

• ZeymereZeymere Member UncommonPosts: 210

Ok trying now ty for tip, with it going FTP soon I don't mind paying a $1 for this and the other stuff as well.

Z.

Ok trying now ty for tip, with it going FTP soon I don't mind paying a $1 for this and the other stuff as well.

Z.

Yeah, I mean, with $1 you get this game and a ton of other games and extras, so it is really a damn good deal! :)

Plus your account will be tagged as preferred when the free to play transition comes, leaving you with the full game and having access to everything you would as if you were subbing today, which is a pretty damn good payment model for WildStar.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Seelinnikoi

Z.

Yeah, I mean, with $1 you get this game and a ton of other games and extras, so it is really a damn good deal! :)

Plus your account will be tagged as preferred when the free to play transition comes, leaving you with the full game and having access to everything you would as if you were subbing today, which is a pretty damn good payment model for WildStar.

That's pretty much the reason I grabbed it.

If it does turn out I like it after all, I'll have the preferred status. (Did the same thing with TERA shortly before it went F2P.)

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    was going to get it again for 1 dollar just for the perks but the last thing i would ever want to do again is create another NCsoft account. Their account management is terrible. Need a master account, then a separate account for each game under their same launcher. And if you ever forget your password you are better off not playing anymore. Its a freaking nightmare. Im glad ANET handles the account management for GW2 instead of NCsoft themselves.

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid
    was going to get it again for 1 dollar just for the perks but the last thing i would ever want to do again is create another NCsoft account. Their account management is terrible. Need a master account, then a separate account for each game under their same launcher. And if you ever forget your password you are better off not playing anymore. Its a freaking nightmare. Im glad ANET handles the account management for GW2 instead of NCsoft themselves.

Oh god, yeah their account management is garbage lmao. I forgot how bad it was.

When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

nice find have bought it and currently donwlaoding it, although i originally played in the CB/OB never wanted to pay what they wanted for the box set and monthly sub.. for me it should be a case of 1 or the other :)

so good find, just had to create a new account using an alt email address :) but thanks again. for sake f $1 to charity you'd be mad not too just for the freebies when it goes to f2p bonuses

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    And this right after I re-subbed for the current-sub perk hahahaha.  Oh well, I don't think this would apply to me anyway since I already have a registered copy of the game.
    Originally posted by OhhPaigey
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid

Oh god, yeah their account management is garbage lmao. I forgot how bad it was.

What you guys on about?

The OLD ncsoft was like that, but you should have migrated the account to the new unified system.

Now all your games are under ONE account and to log to any of those games you use the same email and password.

The games appear as tabs, which you click on it and then you are presented with all the options regarding that game, sub, cash shop, character transfers, etc...

A bit unfair to dismiss it straight away without knowing some facts and trying it out by yourself.

• roger40roger40 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    i just paid 1 euro and when i click wildstar serial key the page do not give me any serial why???
  • AparitionAparition Member UncommonPosts: 91
    i'll wait till it drops to like 15 cents

• SaluteSalute Member UncommonPosts: 795
    Superb deal, thx for the info :)

All Time Favorites: EQ1, WoW, EvE, GW1
    Playing Now: WoW, ESO, GW2

• AlennaAlenna Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Damn looks like that bundle thing is over now.
  • killion81killion81 Member UncommonPosts: 995
    Originally posted by Alenna
    Damn looks like that bundle thing is over now.

A month and a half later?  Yeah.  These things last for maybe a week.