Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS4 NA Ebonheart Pact Guild — Harbringers

XalkrathXalkrath Member Posts: 1

The term Harbringers in some cultures are known as the Bringers of Death. We are ready to fulfill this meaning, and bring death to all the traitorous factions that fight the Ebonheart Pact. We are looking for members that are from semi-active to extremely active. I only ask for activity about once a week. However we have some members who are hardcore every day players. I am currently organizing the guild to try and get guild runs going, and look forward to putting together alliance wars with guildies. I like to talk to our members, as so do our co owners we like to get to know them, find their strong suits, and use those strengths to make up for other’s weaknesses. If you’d like any other information message me on PSN : l33tl3e3roy

I will be inviting people in waves. I appreciate people with microphones, however we are accepting members without mics. I look forward to getting to know all future members! Again, message me at my PSN : l33tl3e3roy

Applications on here are welcome, please include PSN  if you do, it will help me get to you and invite you much much faster than random messages.

Comments