Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Urgent fix needed....ESO Exploit ps4

GravendGravend Member UncommonPosts: 58

Not mentioning any names but a few of my friends have been soloing max veteran rank 14 dungeons or 1 shotting entire groups of people in pvp....So I asked them how it was possible. They stated there's an extremely broken exploit in elder scrolls online ps4 version. The fighter guild skill, expert hunter, morphs into a skill where you gain more damage if you attack from stealth. Well needless to say it's not working as intended and can stack an infinite amount, to the point you can 1 shot any boss or player in the game with no exceptions. It works for aoe abilities also to where you can solo any dungeon in the game if you take your time 1 pull at a time. PLEASE bring this issue to zenimax's attention because i've seen people go from rank 1 veteran to rank 14 in 1 day exploiting this skill by soloing dungeons. Here's a video on how it works that can easily be found on youtube. I am not promoting the use of this skill by exploiting in any way i just wanted to show how drastic a bug this is and it needs to be fixed immediately!

Comments

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    Wrong forum/raise a ticket

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• GravendGravend Member UncommonPosts: 58
    i've put in 5 separate tickets now over the past 5 days and not a single word from zenimax. this is the only way i know to get the word out and get them in action to actually fix this issue. it's a game breaking issue if it becomes common knowledge and zenimax does nothing to fix it which it seems like they don't really care too much about it atm. 
    do you think this is working as intended? i don't think so, please support getting this fixed as soon as possible.
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

The care in the same way PWE cared about the "Cat-astrophe" and then the AD glitch.    They don't.  If you don't hurry up and do it yourself, you'll just be left behind.  

Signed,

Overly Cynical Ikeda

yeah i guess, it's just a shame, because it's a very fun game on console. However, this bug is pretty game breaking if they don't address it.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 28,635
    Originally posted by Gravend
    yeah i guess, it's just a shame, because it's a very fun game on console. However, this bug is pretty game breaking if they don't address it.

I'm curious if you have posted this on the ESO forums?

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 10,212
    lmao. They will patch it fast. Expect next week if not the follow at worst.

Lmao bugs BUGS you say?! Console player annoyed!? HA! You haven't seen a DK stacking batswarm and killing 30 people ago HAVE YOU! You know what they said?! DO YOU?? "Don't stand in bats range them down." 

Dont get me started about the early days image

no i haven't posted on the eso forums because they're buggy for me for some reason and i'm unable to even register my account to be able to post on their forums : /. would appreciate it, if you're able to post there to re-post this information there so more people can support getting it fixed.
  • twitch242twitch242 Member UncommonPosts: 177

Posting a bug on forums will only make it worse, but grats now everyone can abuse it !

no i haven't posted on the eso forums because they're buggy for me for some reason and i'm unable to even register my account to be able to post on their forums : /. would appreciate it, if you're able to post there to re-post this information there so more people can support getting it fixed.

/bug it in game and provide the videos.

• EntinerintEntinerint Member UncommonPosts: 868

Want the devs to see this?

Put it here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/

They check that reddit more than their own damn inboxes.