Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having an "adventure" again?

1131415161719»

Comments

• mido8888mido8888 Member Posts: 1

I love Uprising Empires. The system is very fast. I love the whole story and characters. (mido8888/S1)

• LallekLallek Member Posts: 6

Pocket Galaxy (the web version - not the mobile version)

http://pocketgalaxy.com/eng/

join the Varians, setup Alliance and fight in PvP against the Shards (Varians really need some help right now)

its a smaller universe - easy to learn and you can make progress fast.

a view good player can make the difference for each faction

• theJPKtheJPK Member Posts: 91
    Is the guild still active? I'd like to join, I've checked out the guild website but it doesn't seem active.

Waiting for: I don't know

• DesirsarDesirsar Member UncommonPosts: 117
    Originally posted by theJPK
    Is the guild still active? I'd like to join, I've checked out the guild website but it doesn't seem active.

The thread really should be un-stickied if its posters aren't active anymore.  The concept is great if someone wants to try again from scratch, though.

• ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810
    This has been tried twice now, and both times it just peetered out because (1) people can't agree on a focused game or just a couple games.  (2)  No real leadership in place  (3) a lot of ego head butting took place when we did play together.
  • JenosydeJenosyde Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Seems like a good reason to necro this up^^
  • vkejaivkejai Member UncommonPosts: 99
    DAOC Genesis....... Free Dark Age of Camelot server, using the classic 1.65 patch ruleset.
  • projectfear22projectfear22 Member Posts: 22

Lol I was actually thinking why hasn't anyone done this yet

So has this happened?

• EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244
    It was great with allods, for a while until we realized allods was, well the gameplay was good but so many poor decisions made it not a "friendly" game to play.
  • moonboundmoonbound Member UncommonPosts: 396
    Why is 42 highlighted lol meaning of life refrence from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy?