Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Echo Of Soul.. Best theme park in a long long time!

13»

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by Aeroangel

Still trying it out. I am also wondering why this game doesn't have a dedicated forum here? 

I plan on trying to get both Earthguard and Bard to 10 or so, and see which I prefer. Ideally I want the class that is best at support roles or the most needed. 

I asked for a forum over a month ago when I first started playing the closed beta. They said the new site is coming so they were not going to make one but they have been saying the new site is coming for over a year now. Would have probably taken 5 minutes to make a forum but they did not and now we have to discuss in a open beta forum while everybody else are discussing in their own dedicated games forums.

• ThumbtackJThumbtackJ Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Originally posted by Mikeha
    Originally posted by ThumbtackJ
    Originally posted by Mikeha
    Originally posted by ThumbtackJ
    Originally posted by Kajidourden
     it didn't seem different enough from other mmos.  *

I would like to see more battlegrounds (a 30vs30 one would be nice), and a male ranged class. I tried playing a mage but just couldn't get into it.

More battlegrounds are coming in 2.0 and the Warlock ( Male Ranged ) class.

Is there an ETA on that? 

I read about in the forums but don't know when its coming.

Cool beans. Did a quick search and found out it came to the China servers in early April. Sounds like a pretty interesting class, hopefully it doesn't take too long to get it here in the west.

Hit level 60 today on my Stormguard.

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Originally posted by LacedOpium

One of its major fails is that classes are gender locked.  I really wish MMORPG developers would stop doing this gender locked exercise.  MMORPGs are about immersion and character development.  For obvious reasons, gender locked classes just do not translate well in an MMORPG in that regard.  A lack of an open seamless world is also a major fail for this game.  Notice to future MMORPG developers, gender locked classes and lack of an open seamless world are big no-no's for an MMORPG.  Please stop sacrificing these two very important MMORPG staples in an effort to save money and resources.  All you end up doing by doing so is advertising that the game you just spend all of this money, resources, and time developing is nothing but a second rate MMORPG.  No one is going to take your MMORPG seriously.

Oh but the guy above you said they are moving the genre  in the "right direction".  You know more "action combat" heavy zone instancing, F2P cash shop, all things we have grown to love about MMO's!  I can hardly wait to see what comes next!

Anybody looking for PVP Guild on Requiem let me know.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    I thought Aion was absolutely horrible to be honest....I dont even look at the korean games anymore......I've just seen too many bad ones and it just isn't muy thing as a western gamer.