Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Non premium user not allowed to logiN?

krisGkrisG Member Posts: 1
wtf? it says non-premium users not allowed to login at this time? So i tried again 3 hours later and it still says it? WTF??? This is a free game. Yet non paying players are not allowed to log in. Does anyone know wtf this is? or what time non -premium players are allowed to login? I'd really like to know, i have a clan to run! thanks..

Comments

• spyda666spyda666 Member Posts: 40
    Yeah, that's the new thing, non-premium users can't get in once 80% of the capacity is used.
    If you wanna get in at all these days, I suggest getting on at about 7am in the morning, maybe leaving it on until u get back to it, just to make sure you can get on
  • mystical283mystical283 Member UncommonPosts: 29

Originally posted by spyda666
    If you wanna get in at all these days, I suggest getting on at about 7am in the morning, maybe leaving it on until u get back to it, just to make sure you can get on

So beings im a morning person and get up at 5:30 every morning would i be able to connect to the server that my lvl 29 char is on in the ARES servers and just leave it sit until i get back to playing?
  • DeRubenDeRuben Member Posts: 80

Just accept it, this game sucks!
    imageimage

Play GW maties!!!!!

Ruben

Pretty much kakashi, problem is u'll leave urself open for any lags an shit tht might happen along the way.

DeRuben, if u think this games sucks, go find a forum about ur goddamn Guild Wars and STFU

• joron1joron1 Member Posts: 102
    ya it opens a 1:30 pst time