Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My vote goes for Derek Smart

MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325

Well you might ask why in the hell would you do that, the guy cant hardly put out any working games at all.

It's simple.

SC is the first game in history that are selling huge amount of pixles and shows little in return and Mr Derek butthurt as he is, are on one man crusade and I want to follow him on his endeavour.

Why?

Simple, I really loath how this game progress with ship sales left and right up to thousands of dollars and yet no real game being shown and still more pixles being on sales.

So yeah  Derek Smart im backing you up no matter your track record.

Comments

• Victor_KrugerVictor_Kruger Member UncommonPosts: 280
    Originally posted by Maurgrim

Well you might ask why in the hell would you do that, the guy cant hardly put out any working games at all.

It's simple.

SC is the first game in history that are selling huge amount of pixles and shows little in return and Mr Derek butthurt as he is, are on one man crusade and I want to follow him in this endeavour.

Why?

Simple, I really loath how this game progress with ship sales left and right up to thousands of dollars and yet no real game being shown and still more pixles being on sales.

Have fun with the crusade, personally I think its going short lived one. 

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Originally posted by Victor_Kruger
    Originally posted by Maurgrim

It's simple.

SC is the first game in history that are selling huge amount of pixles and shows little in return and Mr Derek butthurt as he is, are on one man crusade and I want to follow him in this endeavour.

Why?

Have fun with the crusade, personally I think its going short lived one. 

• donger56donger56 Member RarePosts: 443
    I think he is just the most vocal person saying what others have been saying for nearly a year now. This game is nothing more than an scam and a gravy train for Roberts and all of his family and friends. He will ride this out as long as people are dumb enough to keep throwing good money after bad. Once the confidence has diminished and the money is gone, he will release some jumbled mess, drop the project, and move on to his next failure. He did the same thing with his whole movie making career. After he made one crap movie and people realized he was not the next George Lucas, he cashed out and quietly went away. Chris Roberts is a used car salesman in disguise. People who trash Derek Smart are just fanboys in denial. The messenger doesn't matter if the message is true. 
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

Somehow, the OP's post reminded me of the old song by Dire Straits, called "Money for nothing"

Now look at them yo-yo's, that's the way you do it
    You play the guitar on the MTV
    That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    Money for nothin' and chicks for free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDDswGsJ60

Gotta bring them down, lol, they makin' too much money...

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    This is starting to look like a Lawyer's class action lawsuit dream !
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325

About time someone took the battleaxe out in the gaming industry no matter what he or she has done before.

two words

85 millions.

Enough sead.

show me a game and stop putting out pixle and drawings of ships, show us something.

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967

My vote goes to this not warranting a seperate post from the other threads. 

"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    I wonder how many of Derek Smart's customers would like their money back?

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Originally posted by SpottyGekko

Somehow, the OP's post reminded me of the old song by Dire Straits, called "Money for nothing"

Now look at them yo-yo's, that's the way you do it
    You play the guitar on the MTV
    That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    Money for nothin' and chicks for free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDDswGsJ60

Gotta bring them down, lol, they makin' too much money...

Another great song from a amazing group.

Originally posted by FlyByKnight

My vote goes to this not warranting a seperate post from the other threads. 

Does MMORPG.com even have a merge thread capability?

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414
     Please use the other, already active thread, for continued discussion of this subject.
    To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.