Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

recommendation of a game

bambanxbambanx Member Posts: 2
I played eve online and planetside 2 for years, both good games , i tried a few games called "multiplayer" the fun part is never i saw another player , i am not sure how works the instance system but i dont like, i like log in my game and take my way to pvp with another players, is cool when a game contain a good social system , economy , crafting ... i dont care if is pay game or free , preferably with good graphics. can you recommend me a game like that if exist?

Comments

• treyu86treyu86 Member UncommonPosts: 269
    Darkfall Unholy Wars, The Repopulation (will be released this year Q4), TERA online, Elder Scrolls Online.
  • Chris_SwainChris_Swain Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Originally posted by bambanx
    I played eve online and planetside 2 for years, both good games , i tried a few games called "multiplayer" the fun part is never i saw another player , i am not sure how works the instance system but i dont like, i like log in my game and take my way to pvp with another players, is cool when a game contain a good social system , economy , crafting ... i dont care if is pay game or free , preferably with good graphics. can you recommend me a game like that if exist?

I've played those and I could recommend one you will enjoy I believe: H1Z1. It is a different kind of game but I believe has elements of the social aspect in EVE (with more griefers) and shooter apsects of PS2. It is in early access on Steam but it is a really fun time. Battle Royal is also quite good, if not the most complete version of the quick fun gameplay type. It does, like any game, have its share of haters, cheaters, etc. That said, it is pretty cheap and I think you will enjoy.

• bambanxbambanx Member Posts: 2

thanks for the answers, elder scroll online looks nice and high quality game, it has massive battles? i hates quests or that games that claim be multiplayer and when you play is like you play alone with npcs, i enjoyed the days of lineage 2 , to old now.

• iLoadingPvPiLoadingPvP Member CommonPosts: 6
    I'm curently looking for almost the same thing , i also most of my time played Lineage 2.
  • BenjarroBenjarro Member Posts: 206

Archeage ( note its P2W ). The thing that makes Archeage different from the other Sandbox MMORPGs that I am aware of is that you actually have a reason to travel from one spot to another so people are traveling all over the world constantly . It's open world and it has PVP zones ( I am not talking BG's or Arena's (they have that too )). You can create your house, farm and do all kinds of stuff. The game is good, really good but like I said eventually Trion will force you to pay if you want to keep on going. (RNG is a B* ).

Check it out on http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/

Have fun !

• HurshersHurshers Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by bambanx

thanks for the answers, elder scroll online looks nice and high quality game, it has massive battles? i hates quests or that games that claim be multiplayer and when you play is like you play alone with npcs, i enjoyed the days of lineage 2 , to old now.

As someone mentioned, Darkfall Unholy Wars seems like a good fit. I'm taking a group to start from scratch into it within a week or so.

No instances, open world, full PvP,  100% free aim, projectile physics. It has many elements of EVE like sophisticated territory control, full PvP, full loot and item destruction, with first person skill-based combat. Custom classes, mix and match any skills.

If you wanna chat about it or join us shoot me a PM. I think you'll like it. 

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    It had massive pvp battles bambax, typically ranges between 10-100 per side in a fight with siege weapons, very exhilarating :)

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• blackmpeblackmpe Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Wurm Online is open world, has a lot of crafting, pvp, and a lot of its players played EVE Onloine in the past, so you fit the profile :P
  • ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    He said good graphics. That disqualifies Darkfall by a long shot considering the game looks like it was made 15 years ago. Elder Scroll Online for an Eve player? Come on now, that game actually discourages teaming up for a large portion of the game. Hell you can't even recommend ESO to a Skyrim fan......lol
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Originally posted by Thebeasttt
    He said good graphics. That disqualifies Darkfall by a long shot considering the game looks like it was made 15 years ago. Elder Scroll Online for an Eve player? Come on now, that game actually discourages teaming up for a large portion of the game. Hell you can't even recommend ESO to a Skyrim fan......lol

Well perhaps you could give some recommendations since all you've done so far is criticize others in regards to what they recommended, you obviously know a thing or two about that.

imageimage

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Originally posted by Thebeasttt

I don't mind the DF graphics.  Best thing to do is take a look at the screen shots.  People's opinions on graphics don't really mean much since everyone's tastes are different and it's easily checked out.  Game play and such benefit a bit more from the opinions of others.

I self identify as a monkey.

• HothloveHothlove Member UncommonPosts: 126

The darkfall looks like it was made 15 years ago is a lie. However the game doesn't have any players so don't waste money on it. There might be 50 players online in the whole world.

Darkfall feels indeed empty and combat is bad and boring, mobs zig-zag too fast making it pretty random.

What I mean with empty.. There are mobs spawn points but outs side these far and between mob spawn points there is nothing but nodes to harvest.

Harvesting and crafting is severely grindy and boring. The safe zones might just be too large and there are many.

People who play DFUW sounds like they are 10 years old.

Just pass it. Try ESO instead or wait for some new.

• HothloveHothlove Member UncommonPosts: 126
    One more thing, spells in DF require components, those components are used quite fast and it would be great if they told you where to get em, but you have to grind them and there are none in the marketplace, so as a mage you just use staff bolt 99% of time. And last you almost never find any components on mobs. After the 4th day I got tired of the game, using the same bolt and dead population. If you wan't PvP play the new EQ2 server reroll, Daoc, Rift, Gw2. Darkfall is a game made by a company even it's players hate.