Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Collector's Edition Giveaway!

Comments

• akuma696akuma696 Member UncommonPosts: 55
    The class system,combat system and the graphics. Combat feels fluid and enjoyable.
  • ThwaiteThwaite Member UncommonPosts: 83

I absolutely love the character progression system and the large diversity of character classes in the game. I honestly think this is the game to play and all console players to watch and drool! Power to PC players!! For now at least. >:-D

By far, from the character classes I have seen thus far--the Knight looks absolutely amazing and I definitely want to get in on some Sci-Fi Leonidas action!

• GeorgewhutGeorgewhut Member Posts: 1

I really like what they have done with the prestige it's like you got power levels an not just a lvl limit its actually amazing..

and  Ofcource it reminds me of dragonball for a reason !! haha

• brokeheroinbrokeheroin Member UncommonPosts: 3
    The battle system is not bad almost like Devil may cry/
  • FyzzoFyzzo Member CommonPosts: 2
    Skyforge it's amazing, classes, PvE and PvP are cool. Skyforge is the new Great MMORPG.
  • Rhiow-DarkstepRhiow-Darkstep Member UncommonPosts: 26

My wife and I are really enjoying the freedom that Skyforge gives us to choose what we want to do and when we want to do it. From the wide variety of missions ranging from PvE, be it solo, 1-3 man runs, or larger groups, to the various flavours of PvP from free-for-all to team battles, and then throw in a side of Order management with the adept missions and there is so much to keep us engaged.

The graphics are smooth and very well done, the world beautifully crafted and even the classes all have unique feels to them. We have spent quite some time planning our paths through the enormous Ascension Atlas to unlock the thirteen different classes and to build the character the way we want to build it. There is such a vast scope of possibilities.  It's a real breath of fresh air.

• LordZeikLordZeik Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Havent seen a skill setup this awesome in a game since FFX and POE. A lot of hard work and planning went into the format they used and it definitely paid off.
  • silver619silver619 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    It is refreshing, feels different from other mmo's at the moment. I like the amount of classes there are up for grabs and the amount of things to do. Class differences are quite good as well, there is a whole new learning curve for many of the classes. Also like the challenge, it's a game where you can't just yawn your way through, there is actually difficulty to some of the enemies and you need to pay attention. So far its been a very enjoyable and addicting experience that i can't seem to get enough of.
  • boneheadmanboneheadman Member UncommonPosts: 5

i have heared a lot about this game and have watched a couple of streams.

already started playing skyforge but i guess it takes some time to unlock some classes (: which is good imo

• ShiverdamnShiverdamn Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Most I enjoy is the fact I can play it continuously whenever I want/can (anytime through the day/week) and keep progressing my character in other areas like costumes, new skills, gear, unlocking classes, prestiging and what not. I'm downloading client right now and it sure came at the right time. I was literally starved for a new MMO with fresh ideas and content I'm ready to consume, which by the way is all FREE.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Skyforge by far has the best class system I have seen to date. Freedom to play anything and as you advance one class, you make all your other classes more powerful. Being able to change class dynamics to over come a boss or dungeon on the fly really makes thie game stand out and to top it off, every inch of the game can be teamed. Love it!!!!
  • KhurrakKhurrak Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I like the class system and god mode
  • CatibrieCatibrie Member UncommonPosts: 87
    I love the style room, I can change my outfit, hair and just about anything else and it does not mess up my stats. My look is my look and my game is my game. Never the two shale conflict. 
  • PyukPyuk Member UncommonPosts: 762
    The action combat. It's in the same league as DCUO and Tera, imo. Fun, fluid, and it takes skill to master; move, dodge, strike, combo. If SWTOR had this type of combat, I'd still be playing it. Same thing with The Secret World.

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.

• st3v3b0st3v3b0 Member UncommonPosts: 155
    Been interesting thus far.
  • vi3tmast3rmindvi3tmast3rmind Member CommonPosts: 1
    I enjoy there progression system and the follower
  • RastousRastous Member CommonPosts: 1
    For me it is the how each class feels significantly different and that you can switch freely between them at any time and retain most of your power. My hope is that this will keep the game fresh while other games begin to get stale doing the same thing over and over and the idea of starting a new character to play though the same story just doesn't appeal.
  • KinGsNowKinGsNow Member UncommonPosts: 4

This game... let me say:

I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want. - Muhammad Ali

This explain my wonderful experience of 'anytime class change'.

• Yuk0raYuk0ra Member UncommonPosts: 35
    The class diversity, it's interesting and gives a goal to strive for :)
  • ValsungValsung Member Posts: 1
    Really loved the gameplay. I also found the difficulty refreshing.
  • kamenosmankamenosman Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The game is awesom i love it...the classes is perfect and worl of game is MAD!!! I LOVE YOU SKYFORGE
  • Gel214thGel214th Member UncommonPosts: 188

I love the game so far. 

The class system which allows you to pick any class at any time. 

The graphics are good at high settings, very detailed. 

The combat is active and never gets boring.

Boss battles are engaging for the most part and you need to pay attention and react to what's happening in the environment. 

Once they can keep up with new classes and more importantly new and engaging missions, this is going to be a winner for some time to come! 

• KirnBDKirnBD Member CommonPosts: 1

Game has enough good points. Combat is simple, but challenging and action-oriented. Graphics are nice. Setting is quite pleasant with a lot of grounds for expansion. The game is hard enough and rewarding and provides content for fans of many MMO activities...

Most important, though, is the fact that this game is unique in its concept. It is instances-based, which is not exactly a new idea. It is progression-based, and not level-based, which also was done by some. And it allows for full customization, which is also not a new feature. However, I have never seen all that mixed in exactly this way. While there are understandable weekly limits, to not allow for too big of a gap between players, the game, for all its intents and purposes, offers limitless character development, and in a multiple diverse ways, too. And the character development and progression is the very basis of role-playing games. So, we are offered a key rpg feature in a unique way, like it was never done before. That is what makes this game stand distinct from all others, and what should be, in my opinion, called its best feature.

• Skyforge is the perfect combination of many things, i love how i can choose my way of fun with friends, and the many customization options make it a perfect game.
  • NurmiporaNurmipora Member UncommonPosts: 16
    i love the adept system
This discussion has been closed.