Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is it gona be like ultima oline ?or different?

SavoSavo Member Posts: 25

I'm asking you because I like ultima online.

Comments

• crzybrtndrcrzybrtndr Member Posts: 94
    they are both based on the ultima series of games, but as UO severly strayed from the basics of the ultima series, UXO will be adhering more to it.  UXO's gameplay will be based on the virtues and actually have a point, unlike the mindless play of UO.  UXO's end goal is to make your character into another version of the Avatar to help him become strong enough to defeat the Guardian.  UO's point? Uhhhh, well, if you figure it out, let me know.

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    So UOX is going to have an end game?  That can't be good.  People keep playing to make their character better and if there is an end game and you reach it, what is the point of playing any more?  I can't think of any MMORPG that has a true end game.  Games like EQ have strived because they have no end game, that and the constant stream of expansions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
    Rich Cook.

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
    Nathaniel Borenstein .

• crzybrtndrcrzybrtndr Member Posts: 94
    I said end GOAL, not end GAME.....big difference there.  I agree putting something that signals the end of a game on an MMO would be silly and suicidal.

• redtigerredtiger Member Posts: 124

No End game in this one. The whole background of this game is the continuation of the Avatar/Guardian storyline from the single player Ultima series. Basically the Avatar creates a new world in his mind called Alucinor which is the realm you'll be playing on. The goal is to get your character to Avatar status to help strengthen the side of good. So the end goal is to get your character to its highest level which will be sort of like the Jedi status in SWG. But this is NOT going to be like SWG in any other way. There's lots more info on the main site: http://www.uxo.ea.com

• SavoSavo Member Posts: 25
    tnx for info