Following info and responses can be found here https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/pvp-time-locked-expansion-server-feedback.561634/
Please see the PvE TLE thread for general issues/feedback that will affect the PvP server as well. This thread is specifically for issues that are not covered in the PvE TLE thread.
First, a quick note: The goal for the Time-Locked Expansion server is to bring us back to launch as near as possible. Now, obviously there will be some differences, and that doesn't mean we won't be making any changes, however it does mean we won't be making them without careful consideration. Limiting the knee-jerk reaction fixes as it were. Otherwise we'll end up having everything the as it was originally, except that, and that, oh and that until we can't tell the difference between Deathtoll and Nagafen.
- Mount types - Flying, leaping and gliding will not be made available on TLE PvP servers.
- Infamy and Titles - Fixed the bug that allowed players to gain infamy from people more then 1 title level above or below them. This should also have fixed the bug that prevented Infamy loss on death. This should also correct that bug on Nagafen.
- Infamy Bar - Not going anywhere.
- PvP Spell Templates - We have removed the vast majority of PvP spell templates, in almost all cases. What this means is that there will be no differences between a PvE, and a PvP use of a spell, except where dictated by code.
- Appearance slots - Voted off of the island. If you are going to be a plate tank who tries to look like a mage, you are going to have to take the mitigation hit to do so.
- CC Duration - CC duration is entirely based off of it's PvE duration. Your immunity is x2 the duration of the CC. So if you get mezzed for 5 minutes, you have a 10 minute immunity to being mezzed again. Immunity is based on the duration of the ability, not how long you were under the effect.
- CC Duration addendum - Pumice Stones are now available in game from the city merchant for gold and status, which can self cure charm.
- City PVP rules general - City PvP rules have been returned to an approximation of launch code, which means you can be attacked by anyone of any level, but you are no longer prevented from attacking others.
- City PVP rules/level ranges in city dungeons - City adventure areas (not the city itself) and Darklight woods will be reduced to a 4 level PvP range. All other zones will stay 8 level.
- Exile - Was voted off the island. Neriak's betrayal NPC was fixed to stop being a dirty cheater in a recent beta update. We're discussing options to allow all classes on each faction.
- After lots of feedback and discussion, we have decided to allow Exile. If there is enough demand to bring a second PvP TLE server up, the second server will not allow exile.
- Level Locking - Staying. Fixed the bug that caused PvP kills to continue granting XP despite disabling.
- PvP immunity - This was reduced to 20 seconds recently, which is short enough and should still give even the slowest zoner time to prepare or call to home after zoning/reviving. We aren't going to reduce this any further, as it runs the risk of someone getting into a revive/killed loop without any recourse to escape.
- Tracking - Should not be able to open a new tracking window while in PvP combat after the next beta update.
- Warfields - Should no longer be spawning as of the next beta update. The code for these is stuffed all over the place, so if it comes up again it won't surprise me, but we'll track them down as they happen.
- Chat Channels/Mail - The Beta PvP server does not have a chat server, which is why there are no global channels and why mail does not work. That will not be the case for live.
- Cross Faction Chat - Will be disabled.
- Auto engage when attacked - Not going to happen without a server vote after the TLE servers are live.
- Revive/Resurrection Sickness - Duration is not going to be reduced.
- Return to bind on PvP death - Travel time would make this silly.
- Procs that cannot be used in PvP combat - This should be addressed, but it's a time intensive task.